Status
Not open for further replies.

Poopmamaslayer

New Fish
Whitey
Mar 20, 2021
Minecraft Username
Poopmamaslayer​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Mar 19, 2021​

Why were you banned?
They think that my account is my brothers alt account​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
I am not _cof_, it is my younger brother, and we have different accounts. We share the same discord because we both already have a lot of friends added on that account and I really don't feel like making a new one and adding all 40 of my added friends again. I did nothing and my brother does not go into my room nor do I let him (I lock my doors when I'm gone and I take the key with me because I dont like him touching my stuff). It is unfair for you to ban me especially since I already told you guys that _cof_ is my younger brother. I don't give a single shit if you keep _cof_ banned but I did nothing wrong to get banned myself.​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

Autre

Tree Hugger
Mod
Mar 1, 2020
Hello,

We had reasonable reasons to doubt the legitimacy of this account. There were more than a few instances and circumstances, other than the Discord message, that pointed towards the account "Poopmamaslayer" being an alt of "_cof_" . As such, we took a precautionary measure. It is difficult to simply "Take someone's word for it" in an online community.

You have been unbanned on the server. If you have any issues connecting, please let us know.

Appeal Granted.

Status
Not open for further replies.