• Hi Guest
    Please take 5 minutes to complete this short survey about your experience on minr and how we can improve the server. Results will be published in the near future.
    Please feel free to share this link.
    Link to Survey

Denied qpu Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

qpu

New Fish
Whitey
Jul 31, 2020
Minecraft Username
qpu​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Jul 30, 2020​

Why were you banned?
Hacking​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
I think my ban is well deserved, however, I really love this server, and I was just having a hard time at the moment. This is one of the only servers I play on, and I truly apologize for disrupting the rules. I can re-do the maps I hacked on doing them legitimately, and I agree to NEVER hack again. Thank you for the opportunity for an appeal, and I hope all of you have a great day. Thanks.​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

Pieceofcheese87

always in a guda mood
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Hi qpu, I'm glad you're being honest with us. I know that some players were very disappointed to see that you hacked, as they thought you were a worthy community member. That being said, I cannot simply pardon you for flying over the entirety of a maze in Hardcore. Hacking normally warrants a 1-year ban, but I will consider dropping it to four months in your case. Not everyone gets this, so consider yourself lucky. Please post another ban appeal after the four months have elapsed on December 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.