• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Who are we?

We are one of Minecraft's oldest servers. Our map dates back over 11+ years and our server has had an uptime of 99%. We have over 600 challenges that will keep you occupied for months. All of our challenges have been developed tested and curated by our membership base who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges.

We are strongly against pay-to-win features and have been a privately funded server for the entirety of our existence, amounting to over a decade of free and fair play for our community.

You yourself could one day be creating a challenge for our server that will remain for years to come.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here...

Question About Sharing an Internet Connection

agent_noodle

New Fish
Whitey
Mar 13, 2022
Hello, I was looking around on the website last night after taking a look at the updates to the rules, and I was curious about what was in the application for green. I noticed that it asks, "Did you account swap or share an internet connection with any other minecraft player?" My fiancé (his minecraft username is RykirM99) and I often use the same internet connection whenever we visit each other, and I often play on minr on his computer but on my account whenever I do not bring my own computer when I visit him. I always make sure I play on my account and he plays on his because I am aware that playing on someone else's account is not allowed. Is sharing an internet connection or using the same computer against the rules as well?

Bailey06

The Anti-Navigationalist
Op
Oct 29, 2017
Hey noodle!

It’s totally ok to play on the same internet connection/computer as long as you use your own account. If/when you apply for Green you can write in your application what you said here so we know it’s two separate people playing in the same place.