• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Who are we?

We are one of Minecraft's oldest servers. Our map dates back over 12+ years and our server has had an uptime of 99%. We have over 600 challenges that will keep you occupied for months. All of our challenges have been developed tested and curated by our membership base who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges.

We are strongly against pay-to-win features and have been a privately funded server for the entirety of our existence, amounting to over a decade of free and fair play for our community.

You yourself could one day be creating a challenge for our server that will remain for years to come.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here...

RainbowWaffleRWT Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainboWaffle

Koolest Kid In The Club
Jul 3, 2017
Minecraft Username
RainbowWaffleRWT​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
Second Ban​
When were you banned
Aug 24, 2019​

Why were you banned?
I was banned for flyhacking​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
Yes, I know, hacking is bad. I regret what I did and I haven't forgiven myself. I did not want to cause anyone harm, I only used them to get myself out of soft locks and maybe put myself back where I fell but I know that doesn't change anything. I used to not care about hacking but the moment I was banned, I instantly regretted my decision, I wish I had never installed those hacks in the first place. I uninstalled them and I have no intention to ever use them again in the future. I know I broke the rules, I know I let everyone down, I know I broke the trust of everyone on the server. I will let you decide if you want to unban me. I know what I did was wrong, im sorry.

Sincerely, Rainbo​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

RainboWaffle

Koolest Kid In The Club
Jul 3, 2017
Here im going to list every map I used Flyhacks to complete, it may not seem like a lot but I only got them today because of purple coin.

-A Whittle Story

- Giant Minecraft

-Tarzan

-Tetris Parkour

-Rubix Cube

If you decide to unban me, remove all these maps from my completed and also remove my purple coin hat.

RainboWaffle

Koolest Kid In The Club
Jul 3, 2017
One final thread about what happened:

It was during the purple coin event, I saw a purple coin that was pretty high up (Space Mission) so I tried to get there but to no avail. So, I installed hacks to get to it and got it. Then, I basically got carried away and started getting purple coins left and right using my hacks. After the event, I tried a map using my hacks (The Wheel). I then started doing more and more maps using my hacks but eventually, I got banned. Looking back, I never should have installed those hacks in the first place because all it cause was unhappiness to everyone else and eventually me.

- Rainbo

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
This is pretty severe for a green to hack and not something that occurs often... fortunately.

It puts doubt on your entirety of legitimate runs. Not only did this go against the event rules but is a gross violation of server rules, you should be ashamed.

Let this be a lesson to all players, we have our ways of detecting cheaters and it's more effective than ever before. If you think beating hardcore makes you exempt from the rules, it doesn't. We try to keep Minr as fair as possible to all players and this just spoils the fun for those participating in a friendly event. I'm not the banning staff but i wouldn't hold your breathe, it may be time for you to move on as you may have taken a step too far.

RainboWaffle

Koolest Kid In The Club
Jul 3, 2017
Yes, all you have said is true. I would also like to state that all of my illegitimate runs have been listed on the list. There isn't a point to lying anymore, i'm already banned. Also, not that this changes anything but out of the 10 coins that I found, I only used hacks for about 3-4, but I know very well that this won't effect the severity of my actions.

-Rainbow

Hex

Board Grandpa
Op
Board
Jul 26, 2016
Hi, Rainbo.
As a green player, we expect that you should be aware of the rules, and more aware than a white or blue player. More importantly than this, as an unbanned player, you should be aware of the fact that second chances are something that not all players deserve. You took a second chance that we gave you and spoiled it. Moreover, you hacked, according to your own admission, specifically to circumvent the gameplay that rmanimal and Creepashadowz crafted with a huge amount of effort. By doing this once you cast doubt over all of the completions that you have done before, and you also stole the chance to play the event normally for the maps that you hacked to get coins in.

Second chances are a gift, and you lost your second chance. Third chances are even rarer. What you did was wrong, and I cannot warrant an unban at this time. Our rules for hacking suggest an 18 month ban time. Due to this not being your first ban, I am going to recommend to you not to appeal again for at least 2 years, as I will not accept an appeal before then. Please use your time away from Minr as a chance to grow as a person and to fully understand the consequences of your actions.

RainboWaffle

Koolest Kid In The Club
Jul 3, 2017
I completely understand and accept your decision. I most likely will never come back to the server due to the length of the re-appeal time. It was nice knowing everyone on the server.

Farewell.

Hex

Board Grandpa
Op
Board
Jul 26, 2016
In lieu of your outburst in the Discord, I don't think that 2 years is enough time. The ban was meant to be long, but it was NOT permanent, and I was hoping that if you had waited that long to appeal you would be able to grow and mature and eventually become a good community member. However, 2 years is clearly not enough time for you, and I won't accept one after 2 years or longer. You insisted on it being permanent, and now for all intents and purposes it is.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.