Status
Not open for further replies.

Redlive

New Fish
Whitey
Jan 23, 2021
Minecraft Username
Redlive​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Mar 5, 2021​

Why were you banned?
Account Sharing​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
When we did it (Account sharing with my friend FPS_Captain), I just wanted to get past a map in hardcore we were struggling through. I understand how bad of a decision that was and I sincerely regret it, I didn't realize the severity of my actions then, I am sorry. Me and my friend (FPS_Captain) have been waiting anxiously day by day for the ban to expire and we can rejoin and have a fresh start, and especially now since he has a month long break from university, that's why I'm making this ban appeal, I regret what we did and honestly I was stupid to do that because struggling through a map to finally finish it is what makes it fun. I don't know if I'm getting a bit cheesy but that's how I feel and I hope you understand, I can't wait to hop back in and play whether it is soon or in 79 days, thank you for reading this.

P.S.: This ban appeal is both for me and FPS_Captain, but if he needs to make a ban appeal for himself I can tell him to do it.​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

Pieceofcheese87

always in a guda mood
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Thanks for the appeal. Your ban is set to expire automatically on Oct 31. Because account swapping is a serious offense, I will not be changing the date.

I do appreciate the message though. Hopefully when you come back you'll play fair :)

Status
Not open for further replies.