• Hi Guest
    Please take 5 minutes to complete this short survey about your experience on minr and how we can improve the server. Results will be published in the near future.
    Please feel free to share this link.
    Link to Survey

Denied Rocket_Curry Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket_Curry

New Fish
Whitey
Oct 7, 2019
Minecraft Username
Rocket_Curry​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Oct 6, 2019​

Why were you banned?
I used bunny hop on a parkour map. I think a mod was watching me because a friend of mine jokingly said that i was hacking. when he said that comment i was not. But i think a mod was watching me 10 minutes later when i did you bunny hop.​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
I think I should be unbanned because I wont hack again. I only hacked because i was feeling i was not as good as my friend but after i was banned i realized that this type of reasoning is dumb and is not worth getting banned over. I promise i will not use any sort of hacking ever again on this server. I hope the admin(s) reading this will give me a second chance to play this fun server. Thank you for taking time to read this.​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

creeperTNTman198

Lord of the Creepers
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
I appreciate your honesty about the situation. However, there are a number of events that you didn't mention, and that need to be considered as part of your behavior. First, after being banned another account came onto the server with the same IP as you, and was called out as being you by your friend. This account then proceeded to hack, and itself got banned. Furthermore, at multiple points during the day, accounts would join the server from the same IP address as you and say racist things, getting banned in the process. From this I can only conclude that you've used alts on the server, both to prevent punishment being taken against your main account and to evade the punishment that was eventually dealt out. Alt accounts in general are not allowed on the server, as we consider players at the person, not the account level, and using them to evade punishment violates not only the letter of that rule, but also the spirit in which it was envisioned.

Unless you can explain the other accounts originating from your location and their behavior, I'm denying this appeal, and will not accept any appeal from you within the next 2 years, as you have hacked, alted to get around your ban, and used alts to make derogatory comments so that your main account wouldn't be punished. During that time, please familiarize yourself with the rules of the server found at https://wiki.minr.org/Server_Rules.

Rocket_Curry

New Fish
Whitey
Oct 7, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to read my ban appeal and thank you for only giving me a temp. ban. I hope that if after 2 years if I'm still playing this game I will have matured more and hopefully be able to play on this server again.

creeperTNTman198

Lord of the Creepers
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
Given your recent outburst in the other ban appeal, your ban has been changed from a 2 year ban into a permanent ban. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.