• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Who are we?

We are one of Minecraft's oldest servers. Our map dates back over 11+ years and our server has had an uptime of 99%. We have over 600 challenges that will keep you occupied for months. All of our challenges have been developed tested and curated by our membership base who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges.

We are strongly against pay-to-win features and have been a privately funded server for the entirety of our existence, amounting to over a decade of free and fair play for our community.

You yourself could one day be creating a challenge for our server that will remain for years to come.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here...

Rossnator Ban Appeal

Should I be Unbanned?

• Permanent Ban

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Maze Point Reset

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unban

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossnator

New Fish
Jun 24, 2014
Minecraft Username - Rossnator

How many times have you been banned? - First time

Which minr server were you banned from? - zero.minr.org

Do you know who banned you? - @Zatharel

Why were you banned? - It said that I was Bypassing a ban

When were you banned? - on 6/24/2014

Why do you think you should be unbanned? - Because I have never gotten banned on this account, therefore I never have bypassed a ban because I have never been banned.

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
Nah zatharel can't ban.

It was me.

If you can convince me that you are not Lord Spectilas... I'll consider unbanning you.

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
We for sure know 100% you are an alternative account.

Zatharel was talking to Rossnator for a while, and soon enough he started talking about "improvements on wool town". The weird thing about this is that he joined 11/june/2014. And at that time the whiteboard was already moved.
http://prntscr.com/3sc4eo

And you share the same IP-address.

And for some other reasons I do not like to share yet.
Let's hear your part of the story first.

skyerzz

Awesome
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
Ur evidence is soon coming?
he partly gave evidence of it already. A ban appeal is not something to ask people for any evidence. A ban appeal is something where you say what you have done wrong, and tell what you are going to do to change it. If you are accused of being an alt-account, you provide YOUR evidence to let us know why it isnt. you dont ask for us why it is.

Rossnator

New Fish
Jun 24, 2014
he partly gave evidence of it already. A ban appeal is not something to ask people for any evidence. A ban appeal is something where you say what you have done wrong, and tell what you are going to do to change it. If you are accused of being an alt-account, you provide YOUR evidence to let us know why it isnt. you dont ask for us why it is.
He said "Edit: Coming" so that is why I said that..

Rossnator

New Fish
Jun 24, 2014
We for sure know 100% you are an alternative account.

Zatharel was talking to Rossnator for a while, and soon enough he started talking about "improvements on wool town". The weird thing about this is that he joined 11/june/2014. And at that time the whiteboard was already moved.
http://prntscr.com/3sc4eo

And you share the same IP-address.

And for some other reasons I do not like to share yet.
Let's hear your part of the story first.
The reason why I said the changes was because when I played it before, there was first like a sonic thing to it. where u climb up water, do the jumps, then go into a desert one. then after that a fururictic one or something like that. And the reason we share the same ip is because we share the same pc together.

skyerzz

Awesome
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
The reason why I said the changes was because when I played it before, there was first like a sonic thing to it. where u climb up water, do the jumps, then go into a desert one. then after that a fururictic one or something like that. And the reason we share the same ip is because we share the same pc together.
you just talked yourself into more trouble. hereby you admit then you played it before. you cannot have played it before, beacuse you didnt have access to the course before it was in ffa. as ricky stated before:

and soon enough he started talking about "improvements on wool town". The weird thing about this is that he joined 11/june/2014. And at that time the whiteboard was already moved.
I call bull.

Rossnator

New Fish
Jun 24, 2014
And we share the same PC because he is my cousin and I was visiting him. so we were using the same pc

Rossnator

New Fish
Jun 24, 2014
you just talked yourself into more trouble. hereby you admit then you played it before. you cannot have played it before, beacuse you didnt have access to the course before it was in ffa. as ricky stated before:

I call bull.
that's cause I 100% remember seeing the same map.

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
Well, can I have a reason why u think im LordSpectalas
User Rossanator: xx.211.15.20
User LordSpectilas xx.211.15.20

xx's added for privacy.

If you think we are stupid you have another thing coming you have played a thin line and lost. 2 people to 1 computer alone breaks the server rules. Give me a reason not to ip ban you.

You are "both" sharing the same IP on the forums and this is the only ip you have ever used.

There are so many contradictions in what you're saying:

Because I have never gotten banned on this account
when I played it before
Well, can I have a reason why u think im LordSpectalas
And the reason we share the same ip is because we share the same pc together.

Last edited:

yeroc424

Scrum Master
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
For the Sonic-like map, he's referencing Palmtree Panic, another map with a heavy wool scheme. We should ignore anything about maps, as there's a much more clear point to be made. The fact that he has only used one IP on the forums, and it is also Lord's IP just shows how badly this lie is turning out:

"And the reason we share the same ip is because we share the same pc together."
Notice the way he says it implies that he's still sharing the computer .
"And we share the same PC because he is my cousin and I was visiting him. so we were using the same pc"
Oop, a sudden shift to imply that everything was in the past. Shame that now his forum IP is still the same.

Anything short of a flat-out confession is going to get him IP-banned on the server. Unless he still wants to try and argue...

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
@Ajdj or any other admin for that if you are online, IP ban him to prevent further accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.