Status
Not open for further replies.

rudyroker3

New Fish
Whitey
Feb 27, 2016
Minecraft Username
rudyroker3​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Jan 1, 1970​

Why were you banned?
"Account Swapping in Hardcore"​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
Hello,

My friend and I did the wonderful HC map challenge probably 6-7 years ago and I did go onto his account to do a section he was having way too much trouble trying to complete. Obviously, this is against the rules and I deserved the ban at the time, I do not dispute that. However, given the time that has passed and the fact I have learned from my lesson and realize this was wrong to do, I ask for the chance to play again with an unban. I do not intend to break rules like that again. I am more mature now and have more respect for completing these beautiful maps and challenges authentically, a sentiment I feel is a cornerstone of what has made the MINR.ORG server so great over the years.

Thank you,
Rudy​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Good afternoon,

I feel enough time has passed that an unban is warranted, but it comes with a few conditions:
1. Your account will be reset.
2. You must not complete any segment of hardcore with those you account swapped with during your original HC run.

Please respond to let me know that you've seen this and I'll accept the appeal.

rudyroker3

New Fish
Whitey
Feb 27, 2016
Good afternoon,

I feel enough time has passed that an unban is warranted, but it comes with a few conditions:
1. Your account will be reset.
2. You must not complete any segment of hardcore with those you account swapped with during your original HC run.

Please respond to let me know that you've seen this and I'll accept the appeal.
Absolutely. I think these terms are fair and I agree to them.

Thanks,
Rudy

Status
Not open for further replies.