• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Rules Update — Refactoring the Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Hello everyone!

With feedback from the rest of the staff team, the rules have finally been refactored for the first time since 2017!

Q: Why are the rules numbered?
After multiple meetings with other staff members, we drafted a primary set of ideals for the server that more specific rules were derived from. These are now the numbered rules that are found at the top of the page. Further down the page are the specific breakdowns per rule. Much of this content is similar to what was under the old rules. This also makes it easier to refer to the rules by number in chat, ban messages, or ban appeals.

On a related note, the suggested appeal times have also been merged into a table with suggested lengths per each rule. This should improve the readability of the breakdown section.

Q: Why change the rules?
The actual rules of the server are mostly unchanged. The end goal in reformatting the rules was for them to be easier to read and understand. The number of edge cases and specific rules that have been added over the years resulted in a large amount of bloat, making it difficult to find specific rules.

Thank you to the several admins who have lent me their ear in the last several months (and the few of you that I’ve pestered for a few years about this), as well as all the staff that helped draft these rules together in the meetings that took place earlier this year!

As always, the full server rules can be found on the wiki: https://wiki.minr.org/Server_Rules

If you have any questions, please let me know and I’ll do my best to answer below.

Thanks!
-AJ & The Minr Staff Team!

Status
Not open for further replies.