Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentStorm789

New Fish
Whitey
Mar 27, 2021
Minecraft Username
S1lentStorm321​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Mar 27, 2021​

Why were you banned?
I gave my "friend" my account because he wanted to see what servers I had and he went to every server and said the n-word. I am terribly sorry and I won't let him touch my account again.​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
I think I should be unnbanned because I didn't do it. Obviously I am the one to give my acc and info but I did not know he was irresponsible and inappropriate. Like I said before I am terribly sorry and this won't happen EVER again. I will put this statement to my heart and everything.​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

Hex

Board Grandpa
Op
Board
Jul 26, 2016
@Sulldas is the banning staff member here. He will review your appeal as time allows.

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
Where were you when your friend accessed your account?

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
@Sulldas you may want to make a decision on this. Looks like they are not coming back to answer.

Sulldas

Finally figured out how to change this thing.
Op
Board
May 23, 2019
Barring any additional feedback, I'm going to call it here. Your account is your responsibility, for you and your friends. In addition, it is hard to verify the validity of your statements. The suggested appeal time for your chat offense is 3 months, however I'll give you the benefit of the doubt with your story and make that a 1 month temp ban. In this time please make sure you understand that your account is your responsibility, and you should be careful with who you give access to it. In addition, please take a look at the server rules before you come back:

Your ban will expire on April 27th 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.