• Hi Guest
    Please take 5 minutes to complete this short survey about your experience on minr and how we can improve the server. Results will be published in the near future.
    Please feel free to share this link.
    Link to Survey

Denied sabner62 Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabner62

New Fish
Whitey
Apr 9, 2019
Minecraft Username - sabner62

How many times have you been banned? - Third or more times

Do you know who banned you? - @rebplane

Why were you banned? - The first two times, I was having fun and asked to be banned for 1 second.
The third time, I was unfortunately banned for making the decision to let my friend use my laptop and glitched to the top of the map and left click the end sign. This was my fault for letting him touch the laptop.

When were you banned? - UK time 18:51 or near there

Why do you think you should be unbanned? - I do believe that I should be unbanned, as I am an active contributing member of the Minr community. Whilst it was extremely irresponsible of me and I will do anything in my power to prevent this situation from happening again. I really love the server Minr not only for the actual server but for the people. As you know, all people make mistakes, and some ppl make bigger, worse ones, e.g sabner62(me). I really screwed up this time and I promise that it will never happen again. I would honestly do anything to be allowed back onto the server even for a minute. Even if it means resetting all of my stats. Finally, I would like to give my sincerest apologies to Jaabus, Squid, the mods and operators, and the entire Minr community. It would pain me to remain banned, but this is not all about me. I violated your trust. I know that this will probably be looked down upon as some type of joke, but I am completely serious. I am sorry, and I meant no intentional harm to Minr. <3 #LETMINRRULEMINECRAFT <3 <3 <3

Ban List Search (Op & mod use only.)

Gravebound

Eternal Bodyguard of Kitties™
Op
Mar 26, 2014
I'm the one who issued the ban, not rebplane.

There's a few things that irk me about your story. You first said this happened at school and that a friend of yours did this during lunchtime. Firstly, that does not add up with the time you stated in the appeal you made. This is of little consequence however, since I'm very much inclined not to believe your excuse regardless. I am under the impression that you consciously made the effort to hack yourself, judging by the joining and leaving and chat right before you got the #1 time on Sakura. If your friend had indeed 'glitched your client' and you found yourself at the top of the map, there is no excuse to click the end sign at all.

My biggest issue is the fact that you were actively trying to hide the fact that you messed up, by keeping it silent and being very dodgy about anyone who asks you how you got that time. Understandable, you didn't want to get banned.

Apart from your account being your own responsibility and nobody elses, if you'd had come clean right away and admitted that you (or your friend) had been glitching or hacking their way to the #1 spot of Sakura on the server, I'd have issued a shorter ban, or would have found another way to deal with this situation. Unfortunately, with how this situation has developed, I have no choice but to ban you for 18 months, with a possibility of an appeal in 12 months.

Please, for your own sake, think about what happened here, and learn from it. Even if it's your friend who caused this, there is still a TON of responsibility on your own hands for 1. Not coming clean right away and trying to avoid a ban, and 2. Once again, your account is your OWN responsibility. Please make another appeal in 12 months from now, from the 9th of April 2020 onwards, and we will see from there.

Sabner62

New Fish
Whitey
Apr 9, 2019
I'm the one who issued the ban, not rebplane.

There's a few things that irk me about your story. You first said this happened at school and that a friend of yours did this during lunchtime. Firstly, that does not add up with the time you stated in the appeal you made. This is of little consequence however, since I'm very much inclined not to believe your excuse regardless. I am under the impression that you consciously made the effort to hack yourself, judging by the joining and leaving and chat right before you got the #1 time on Sakura. If your friend had indeed 'glitched your client' and you found yourself at the top of the map, there is no excuse to click the end sign at all.

My biggest issue is the fact that you were actively trying to hide the fact that you messed up, by keeping it silent and being very dodgy about anyone who asks you how you got that time. Understandable, you didn't want to get banned.

Apart from your account being your own responsibility and nobody elses, if you'd had come clean right away and admitted that you (or your friend) had been glitching or hacking their way to the #1 spot of Sakura on the server, I'd have issued a shorter ban, or would have found another way to deal with this situation. Unfortunately, with how this situation has developed, I have no choice but to ban you for 18 months, with a possibility of an appeal in 12 months.

Please, for your own sake, think about what happened here, and learn from it. Even if it's your friend who caused this, there is still a TON of responsibility on your own hands for 1. Not coming clean right away and trying to avoid a ban, and 2. Once again, your account is your OWN responsibility. Please make another appeal in 12 months from now, from the 9th of April 2020 onwards, and we will see from there.

Sabner62

New Fish
Whitey
Apr 9, 2019
AYEEEEEEEE LEGEND
Stuck feeling power hungry lol just like me any thanks for the time mate c ya in 2020 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.