• Hi Guest
    Please take 5 minutes to complete this short survey about your experience on minr and how we can improve the server. Results will be published in the near future.
    Please feel free to share this link.
    Link to Survey

Denied sabner62 Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabner62

New Fish
Whitey
Apr 9, 2019
Minecraft Username - sabner62

How many times have you been banned? - First time

Do you know who banned you? - @Gravebound

Why were you banned? - I was banned for glitching, yet it was not me who glitched.

When were you banned? - A couple hours ago.

Why do you think you should be unbanned? - First of all, sorry to Gravebound for bothering u, I know I sort of lost my temper there earlier and threatened to hack you. I feel like I was judged unfairly, and I will refuse to give up. For the past couple of weeks, I have been active for multiple hours on end every day. But imagine this, one day your excited to tell your friend about the legit maps that you have beaten. Then your friend thinks it's cool so you let him try it out during lunch, and you come back to see that you are top of the leaderboard in Sakura. It was MAD, although I even though I knew it was not right, no one could no because either way, I would end up getting banned. Then when you fill out a ban appeal and within like five mins you get denied for a WHOLE YEAR for something that you did not do. Again I understand that "my account is my own responsibility" although up to a years ban for something that I did not do. AJDJ123 does that not seem a little crazy to you? I feel that a punishment worthwhile of this level would be about a month ban and a reset of all my hard earned stats. Gravebound, I know I went a little crazy earlier with "hacking" threats but I'm sure if you were in my situation you would be experiencing the same experience as me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to do your job for you or anything, but even on larger servers the punishment for worse than what I/my friend did would be less harsh. Please take this into consideration.
-Sabner

Ban List Search (Op & mod use only.)

Sabner62

New Fish
Whitey
Apr 9, 2019
I know it’s not really my place to say but remember, you only get 3 ban appeals (with rare exceptions like Luke). The rules are set, and although you were a pretty good friend on Minr to many (including myself), you should probably wait the 12 months before appealing again.
life's too short to wait. Plus, be realistic a whole year ban for not even hacking. That does not seem very fail or realistic to me, give ur honest opinion mate none of that kiss ass stuff.

Sabner62

New Fish
Whitey
Apr 9, 2019
life's too short to wait. Plus, be realistic a whole year ban for not even hacking. That does not seem very fail or realistic to me, give ur honest opinion mate none of that kiss ass stuff.
fair*

Ajdj

TF2 Engineer
Op
Oct 28, 2013
After reviewing all of the information that was forwarded to me, it is evident to me that there are definitely some suspicions around some of your map times. There is evidence that suggests that your times are not legitimate, and you’ve now admitted to “someone” hacking on your account. Joining HC required you to agree to the server rules, which list our suggested punishment times. You knew what risks and punishments were in place.

I will admit that our punishments are longer than most, but that comes with the area. We are one of the oldest communities out there, and our success relies on the trust of our community. The large servers that you refer to prioritize player counts and donations because most of them are only focused on making money off of children or increasing their branding. Our server is an anomaly compared to most: we focus on a tight-knit community and the merits of the players. So far, your only merits are lying to staff, and attempting to escalate up the chain in a manner that is more in line with a tantrum.

If this was the only problem so far, I’d be willing to consider a lighter sentence;

However,

Everything forwarded to me today shows concrete, undeniable evidence of additional offenses:

1. Attempting to cheat in Hardcore (similar infraction to the one you already had against you)

2. Threats against staff members (not listed in the rules because it should be obvious that you DON’T DO THAT).

I will grant your request, and am replacing the cheating ban with a permanent ban without appeal for making threats to staff. You are no longer welcome here.

As you keep quoting, “life is too short to wait”; Do not bother waiting around here, I will not change my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.