Sabretooth2 Ban Appeal

Sabretooth2

New Fish
Whitey
Feb 21, 2020
Minecraft Username
Sabretooth2​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Apr 1, 2019​

Why were you banned?
I cant remember the exact date but i think that's roughly correct. I was originally banned for 2 weeks because i lied to an admin however the ban got extended to perma cause i tried to evade.​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
I believe i should be unbanned because i am getting back into Minecraft again and would like to return to this server. Over the past 2 years i have changed a lot and have learnt not to evade bans due to this incident. 2 years ago i acted through emotion and made a lot of stupid mistakes after i was originally banned, after getting banned i took a break from Minecraft and as said before i am now returning 2 and a half years later so I've had a lot of time to mature. I would be very grateful if you accepted this appeal but i understand if u don't want to.

Many thanks, Sabre​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Given no response from Grave, I will review this appeal.

Related appeals:

This was originally a 2 week ban for attempting to help another player (sabner) ban evade. It was then modified to permanent with instructions to appeal in 2021 after you yourself attempted to ban evade, as well as lying to staff several times over.

Given that grave's suggested appeal time has passed, I am opting to accept this appeal.

Second chances for scenarios like this one are very rare; I highly recommend reading up on the server rules before rejoining.

Welcome back.