• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Who are we?

We are one of Minecraft's oldest servers. Our map dates back over 11+ years and our server has had an uptime of 99%. We have over 600 challenges that will keep you occupied for months. All of our challenges have been developed tested and curated by our membership base who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges.

We are strongly against pay-to-win features and have been a privately funded server for the entirety of our existence, amounting to over a decade of free and fair play for our community.

You yourself could one day be creating a challenge for our server that will remain for years to come.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here...

SakuraRadio Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

SakuraRadio

New Fish
Whitey
Jun 29, 2022
Minecraft Username
SakuraRadio​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
May 23, 2022​

Why were you banned?
Account Sharing (?) DONG_FORTNITE was on my account and completed MC:BM.​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
I'll start off straight and say that the main reason I should be unbanned is because I informed you of this incident in the first place. I went out of my way and was honest to ILoveNons about DONG_FORTNITE being on my account and completing the red map known as MC:BM. I decided to do this because I felt it was personally unfair if I got a free completion on what is considered a really hard map, and is something I personally feel would be a bit impossible for me to complete.

I am very much a quiet and unknown person who plays Minr whenever boredom kicks in so I cannot promise I will be active in the community or the like, something you are likely looking for me to state so I will just be honest with you. Instead all I CAN promise is I won't let DONG_FORTNITE next to my mouse ever again and take better care in protecting my own account from being used when I am not in my home and someone else is.

I told ILoveNons in DMs that I had found it overall quite funny - at the time of DONG_FORTNITE's completion of MC:BM I was at work - but I would like to ensure you that even if that is the case I will not repeat the same mistake again. I am hoping one day to achieve blue and then green status and make my own maps, being banned makes that rather impossible and all :)

I understand if you feel like I should stay banned for longer or not be unbanned. I understand that I deserved to be punished for my actions. I understand that what I did was wrong. I came to the conclusion I would like to return to Minr though, especially since quite a few of my friends play on the server and during my streak of boredom it has been quite depressing to be unable to log on or join in with the activities, even if it's going to involve me failing quickly on the Bleep Tests.

I feel that my reasons are good enough for an unban but if you choose otherwise so be it. Hope you have a lovely day no matter the decision :D
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

ilovenons

Content Connoisseur
Op
Mar 31, 2020
Hello,

First of all, sorry for the delay on this appeal! There is nothing much to say, you made a good appeal and seem apologetic about what you did. Just remember that any following infractions will not be met with the same lenient punishment. You are unbanned now! See you on minr soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.