Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarvera

New Fish
Whitey
May 16, 2022
Minecraft Username
Sarvera​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Apr 12, 2020​

Why were you banned?
Me and this guy I met whilst doing HC (I think I chose the puzzle route and I found him) met up and we decided to work together to complete the HC stuff - turns out he wanted to make some cool maps and I just saw the HC as a kind of "gauntlet" that sounded really fun! I was right by the way, it was super duper fun, but when they reviewed me and my newfound friend, well the jig was up! Definitely a really awesome set of maps!! Thank you for all the hard work you do - it's seriously impressive​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
It's been like 2 years lmao, but I do really like the server! If possible, I don't mind not being able to become a map creator, but the gauntlet thing was really fun, so I was wondering if it were okay to still participate in HC but not be an eligible map creator? If not I understand, I just hope I'll be able to play those maps one day! But yeah! Hopefully, I can return to experience the coolness of this server! (Hopefully the server hasn't died - I wouldn't know I've been gone 2 years lmao)​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Having reviewed the circumstances of this ban, I'm willing to accept the appeal on a few conditions:
  • Your account will be reset back to white
  • Your account map completion will be wiped
  • If you choose to re-complete hardcore, you will need to do so alone
    • This means that if someone else is near you in the map, you will need to wait for them to pass along before continuing (Unless it's pure parkour)
That will leave you with a fresh start on the server, with a new version of HC to play.

If that's acceptable, please reply acknowledging these extra conditions and I'll accept the appeal.

Sarvera

New Fish
Whitey
May 16, 2022
Having reviewed the circumstances of this ban, I'm willing to accept the appeal on a few conditions:
  • Your account will be reset back to white
  • Your account map completion will be wiped
  • If you choose to re-complete hardcore, you will need to do so alone
    • This means that if someone else is near you in the map, you will need to wait for them to pass along before continuing (Unless it's pure parkour)
That will leave you with a fresh start on the server, with a new version of HC to play.

If that's acceptable, please reply acknowledging these extra conditions and I'll accept the appeal.
I don't know if I had to reply legit or not lmao, but in case I actually had to do this I wanted to make sure I did it right!

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.