Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleeko09

New Fish
Whitey
Apr 6, 2021
Minecraft Username
Sl09​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Apr 6, 2021​

Why were you banned?
I was banned for hacking, I am not quite sure what happened because my little sister uses my computer to play mc some times on anarchy servers, so I said why dont you try this puzzle map and explained it to her then according to her she rebooted and tried to get the world record for me.​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
I think I should be unbanned because it was not me and I will not let her play on my account and I will be deleting all clients from my pc to prevent this from happening again, and I will make sure to lock my pc when I leave my room to eliminate any accidents​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

thepookabear

It's all good
Mod
Apr 10, 2016
Hi SI09,

Unfortunately, we have no way to tell if your little sister was the one that was actually hacking on your account. Your account is your responsibility, and it was caught flyhacking in departure. I cannot simply unban you for hacking as it is a large infraction that breaks the trust of the creators that work hard to make fun and challenging maps for our community. That being said I am going to have to deny this appeal. The recommend ban time is 1 year, please do not appeal again until April of 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.