Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBotNoDiper

New Fish
Whitey
Feb 18, 2021
Minecraft Username
SockOfBeans28​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Dec 31, 2020​

Why were you banned?
me and one of my many friends where all playing a purple map [i cant remember the name] but i couldn't get past one of the jumps after about 45 -1 hour of trying so we made the bad idea of having him log into my acc to get me past the jump [account swapping] which was a really bad idea because now i have missed out on a whole year of minr while my friends played. i was really hoping we could work something out to get unbanned if i could because i fell i had some strong bonds with some of the players on minr and i have just missed it lots. I know my friend wrote an appeal right after this happend. but i just never had the time to. I was hoping you guys could please understand. I have just really missed minr and having a good parkour server to play on. [and when i put the date it was not exact because i dont remember exactally the day it happend all i remember is it was after christmas. I really hope you guys could understand, sincerely SockOfBeans28​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
I think i should get unbanned maybe because I've waited about a year and have seen what i should not do. I know it was a bad idea to account swap and i will never do it again but If you guys could except my apologies and forgive me it would bean the world. Thank you7​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
The appeal Autre links above is not the same person, but is related.

The account was originally banned for being part of an account swap, where the user in the linked appeal logged into this player's account to complete multiple maps. This occurred in February 2021. If that were the only thing that had happened since then, I'd be considering this appeal.

Unfortunately, this user dodged the ban by logging into their sibling's account (SockOfButter28), and was then banned for spamming racism / profanities in May 2021. The combined ban times for both of these offenses (account swapping / chat offenses) is 15 months.

As such, I will not consider an appeal before September 1st, 2022.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.