Status
Not open for further replies.

Solawr

New Fish
Whitey
May 10, 2021
Minecraft Username
Solawr​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
May 10, 2021​

Why were you banned?
Unfairly completing HC10 (Scorned Lands)​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
Upon joining this community in February, I grew attached to it almost immediately. I completely regret everything I did before getting banned, that being cheating in HC, and repetitively lying to Piece in dms about the situation. My desperation for being caught up to friends on HC12 got the better of me that day, and I would take that decision back in any way I can. This server is simply amazing and I don't want to remember it with my foolish actions, but rather being a part of the community.​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

Pieceofcheese87

always in a guda mood
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Hey Solawr,

I do recall telling you that 4 months is the minimum ban time for cheating in HC, and It's been 4 months since your ban, but that's not taking into account your untruthfulness with me when I asked you about your HC run. By attempting to conceal it you demonstrated a lack of respect for the server's rules. I do not doubt that you may regret these actions, but I'm left wondering if you'd regret them if you weren't caught in the first place?

Anyway, after some deliberation I'm deciding to keep your ban in place until November 1 (that's 6 months since your ban). Cheating in HC can garner you more than a year's ban, so this isn't even close to a harsh punishment. You can appeal again after that date and I'll probably let you back in. I hope this isn't devastating news, but 2 months is also not a very long time to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.