• Hi and welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org

Who are we?

We are minecraft's 3rd oldest server and the oldest dedicated challenge and parkour server in the world. Our map dates over 9 years and our server has had an uptime of 99%. We have over 400 challenges which will keep you occupied for months. All of our challenges have been created by our member base who have completed our hardcore maps. You yourself could one day be creating a challenge for our server if you ever achieve the green membership rank. For more information about zero.minr.org click here...

Granted ssjgozar Ban Appeal

Should I be Unbanned?

• Permanent Ban

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maze Point Reset

• Unban

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjgozar

New Fish
Whitey
May 30, 2014
Minecraft Username - ssjgozar

How many times have you been banned? - First time

Which minr server were you banned from? - zero.minr.org

Do you know who banned you? - @no

Why were you banned? - i had a fly mod installed. my brother installed it and did not tell me. i thought i was just glitching because it was not acting like a fly mod normally would.

When were you banned? - i dont remember. i think it was like over 2 years ago

Why do you think you should be unbanned? - it was my first ban, and it was over 2 years ago. i dont use any mods and my brother does not have access to my minecraft program anymore

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Logs pulled. Story is fairly accurate; Ban was in June 2012 by RomanTheEvil.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Since Roman tends not to show up very often and you've reviewed the logs already, what do you think @Ajdj ?

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Considering it was ages ago, and the appeal is fairly well written. I'm willing to accept it.

ssjgozar, in the future, know that your account is YOUR responsibility, regardless of who is controlling it.

Please don't make the same mistake twice, and welcome back.

Status
Not open for further replies.