Status
Not open for further replies.

stevensonnenberg

New Fish
Whitey
Mar 15, 2022
Minecraft Username
stevensonnenberg​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Mar 15, 2022​

Why were you banned?
Says hacking in hc​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
Firstly, I wasn't hacking. I was just playing Droppers with my friends and all of a sudden banned. I would like to continue playing on the server including hc in hopes of becoming a green rank. On the hc, I've been struggling with the simplest of parkours, I think if I was hacking, I probably wouldn't be struggling.​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

stevensonnenberg

New Fish
Whitey
Mar 15, 2022
Bit frustrating spending weeks on a server trying to accomplish as much as I can to be banned for something I wasn't even doing.

TunaSurprise

CEO, Fish Inc.
Mod
Aug 16, 2016
Hi stevensonnenberg,

Thank you for the appeal. There's conclusive evidence of you cheating, specifically that you skipped a couple sections in an HC map that are impossible to skip without cheating. If you have another explanation as to how this could have happened, I would love to hear it.

stevensonnenberg

New Fish
Whitey
Mar 15, 2022
Hi stevensonnenberg,

Thank you for the appeal. There's conclusive evidence of you cheating, specifically that you skipped a couple sections in an HC map that are impossible to skip without cheating. If you have another explanation as to how this could have happened, I would love to hear it.
What HC map did I skip sections of? Because as far as I'm aware, I did every section required to get to the finish of each map.... Now on Leg 3 where you have parkour on like a swampish type thing.

stevensonnenberg

New Fish
Whitey
Mar 15, 2022
Hi stevensonnenberg,

@TunaSurprise I might be able to get a better idea as to why you might think this, if I knew what sections and map.

TunaSurprise

CEO, Fish Inc.
Mod
Aug 16, 2016
Sorry for the delay.

I intended to give you a bit of time to own up to what you have done, but given that you have not, I will be denying this appeal. Hacking on the server is a serious offense, let alone in Hardcore. The recommended ban time for hacking is 12 months - as such, I will not accept another appeal before March 15th, 2023.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.