• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Who are we?

We are one of Minecraft's oldest servers. Our map dates back over 11+ years and our server has had an uptime of 99%. We have over 600 challenges that will keep you occupied for months. All of our challenges have been developed tested and curated by our membership base who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges.

We are strongly against pay-to-win features and have been a privately funded server for the entirety of our existence, amounting to over a decade of free and fair play for our community.

You yourself could one day be creating a challenge for our server that will remain for years to come.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here...

stevensonnenberg Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2022
Minecraft Username
stevensonnenberg​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Mar 15, 2022​

Why were you banned?
Still don't really know, I guess I skipped something that was impossible to skip, therefore it was ruled as hacking. Though, I still don't know exactly what I skipped.​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
I think I should be unbanned as it's been 4 months I enjoyed playing on the server with my friends, and I believe this to be an honest mistake.​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

Mar 15, 2022
Lying will not help your case.

@TunaSurprise was the banning staff member, and will review your appeal as time allows.
I'm not lying. I genuinely have no idea what I skipped. I brought this up in the original appeal but still have yet to be told what I skipped. How can I be lying about something I didn't do and can't explain how it may have happened when I don't know what sections I skipped. Kind of feels like I'm being forced to admit something that I didn't do.

TunaSurprise

CEO, Fish Inc.
Mod
Board
Aug 16, 2016
Hi stevensonnenberg,

You skipped several sections of a Hardcore map numerous times. I don't feel as though I need to say more on the matter, as I'm sure you're aware of what I'm talking about.

As stated in your previous appeal, I won't accept another appeal before March 15th, 2023. And please, be honest next time.

Appeal denied.

Mar 15, 2022
Hi stevensonnenberg,

You skipped several sections of a Hardcore map numerous times. I don't feel as though I need to say more on the matter, as I'm sure you're aware of what I'm talking about.

As stated in your previous appeal, I won't accept another appeal before March 15th, 2023. And please, be honest next time.

Appeal denied.
I don't know how much more clearly I can be, I'm unsure as to what you're talking about and I don't know why you can't just tell me which sections I skipped.

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
I don't know how much more clearly I can be, I'm unsure as to what you're talking about and I don't know why you can't just tell me which sections I skipped.
You were flying in the map. Logged coordinates show you were actually outside the game area of the map and travelled from impossible areas in impossible time frames. There is no question about it.

It's a wasted opportunity to come clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.