Status
Not open for further replies.

t'sup?

New Fish
Whitey
Oct 7, 2021
Minecraft Username
subvalue​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Oct 30, 2020​

Why were you banned?
I was banned for using a fly cheat on this Minecraft server.​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
The date isn't actually exact, and that's because it happened a year ago but I do remember the month. One month before I got banned, I actually created this account and I was brand new to Minecraft. So one day I heard about cheats and clients. And being new, I didn't think things out smartly as I was not familiar with most TOS on servers. So I downloaded a cheat client and thought it would be fun to skip through parkour courses, as I was too drunk on power to reconsider. Then I got banned, and shrugged it off and continued to exploit on other servers. Since then I have matured and have long since stopped using cheat clients as it was unfun, unfair, and troublesome. After I familiarized myself with the Hypixel community and quit obsessing myself with anarchy servers, I just realized it was more fun to play with friends through vanilla survival and pvp game modes. I thought it would be fun to play a parkour server to increase skill through pvp so I joined a very promising server. I saw the ban message and I wanted to get unbanned to enjoy simple Minecraft gameplay. I've changed a lot and I will promise to look on the brighter side of things.

Sorry to inconvenience you, thanks.​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

Hex

Board Grandpa
Op
Board
Jul 26, 2016
@Zombie is the banning staff member. He'll review your appeal as time allows.

Name at time of ban was FiveSevenLegion

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Having reviewed the situation, you were banned for flyspecking the same day you first joined the server. I will be granting the appeal with the following conditions:

• Your completed maps will be reset. You will have 0 points upon rejoining the server
  • I have adjusted the ban to expire exactly one year after your ban on Dec 16th, 2021.
I highly recommend reading the server rules before rejoining.

Status
Not open for further replies.