• Hi Guest
    Please take 5 minutes to complete this short survey about your experience on minr and how we can improve the server. Results will be published in the near future.
    Please feel free to share this link.
    Link to Survey

Denied Sylvxxn Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylvxxn

New Fish
Whitey
Apr 9, 2019
Minecraft Username - Sylvxxn

How many times have you been banned? - First time

Do you know who banned you? - @TheHexer

Why were you banned? - as exactly stated on the reason given to me, "hacks", nothing else

When were you banned? - Today, 9 April 2019, 2pm GMT

Why do you think you should be unbanned? - I sincerely apologise for any trouble or complications caused, and I will cease all abuse of any mods. I take full responsibility for my actions, and am willing to be permanently banned without excuse if I am caught or deemed to be using hacks again.

Ban List Search (Op & mod use only.)

Hex

Board Man
Op
Board
Jul 26, 2016
Hi, Sylv. Thank you for owning up to your actions.

Unfortunately, usage of gameplay altering mods is an inexcusable offense on the server.
https://wiki.minr.org/Server_Rules#Use_of_gameplay_altering_mods
You were in the map Redstone Ready, and appeared to be using some sort of jump boost or flyhack to do the difficult 2 block headhitter jumps. This is not allowed. As well, you appeared to be doing it very subtly to avoid much suspicion.

I greatly appreciate that you have owned up to your actions, but I cannot unban you at this time. The ban will stay in place. The minimum suggested ban for this sort of offense is 18 months, however, due to you owning up to your wrongdoing, I will consider an appeal if you make one in 9 months (in January of 2020).

Status
Not open for further replies.