• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Who are we?

We are one of Minecraft's oldest servers. Our map dates back over 12+ years and our server has had an uptime of 99%. We have over 600 challenges that will keep you occupied for months. All of our challenges have been developed tested and curated by our membership base who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges.

We are strongly against pay-to-win features and have been a privately funded server for the entirety of our existence, amounting to over a decade of free and fair play for our community.

You yourself could one day be creating a challenge for our server that will remain for years to come.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here...

THH_ Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

THH

New Fish
Whitey
Oct 13, 2021
Minecraft Username
THH_​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Oct 13, 2022​

Why were you banned?
Cheating in Hardcore​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
Hello, first of all, yes i did cheat, i used Free Cam to cheat in the Puzzles and Maze's. I was using Free Cam in my Singleplayer World already so it was tempting for me to use it when im stuck in Puzzles/Mazes.

I know i shouldn't have done it and it was stupid of me. I have no excuse for what i did and there's no way i would do it again.
I don't want to be permanently banned on this server because i really enjoyed my time here.
Im sorry for doing it and i hope you can consider my appeal.​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

Pieceofcheese87

always in a guda mood
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Hi there,

Cheating in Hardcore isn't tolerated on the server because it's disrespectful of the rules and the community.
For using a modded client to give yourself an advantage I will cap the ban length at 1 year, meaning you will be unbanned on October 13.
Thanks for the appeal, and I'm glad to hear that you won't do it again.

Reactions: THH
Status
Not open for further replies.