• Hi and welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org

Who are we?

We are minecraft's 3rd oldest server and the oldest dedicated challenge and parkour server in the world. Our map dates over 9 years and our server has had an uptime of 99%. We have over 400 challenges which will keep you occupied for months. All of our challenges have been created by our member base who have completed our hardcore maps. You yourself could one day be creating a challenge for our server if you ever achieve the green membership rank. For more information about zero.minr.org click here...

Denied vicarsteve Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

heythere5421

New Fish
Whitey
Sep 24, 2020
Minecraft Username
vicarsteve​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Sep 24, 2020​

Why were you banned?
Saying "nigger"​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
I wasnt insulting anybody, i said in the chat "nigger isnt offensive, if the person is african". I said that, i wont be saying "nigger" again. Thankyou in advance​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

thepookabear

It's all good
Mod
Apr 10, 2016
vicarsteve,

The slur you are using is extremely offensive and very insulting. It is very racist and is universally seen as a word no one should ever use to describe a person that has a different skin color. Even if you are a person of color, we do not allow any kind of racial slurs on our server as said in our rules. Since you don't seem to understand the consequences of your actions, I am going to deny this appeal. Please wait at least a week (October 1) before reappealing if you choose to do so. In the mean time, please read the rules located here to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.