• Hi Guest
    Please take 5 minutes to complete this short survey about your experience on minr and how we can improve the server. Results will be published in the near future.
    Please feel free to share this link.
    Link to Survey

Denied vortex720 Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

vortex720

New Fish
Whitey
Feb 4, 2020
Minecraft Username
vortex720​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Feb 3, 2020​

Why were you banned?
i said i nut in ur mom as a joke for my friend​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
cause i was joking around and i like the server and my friends play this server​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

creeperTNTman198

Lord of the Creepers
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
To begin, your ban was not only for saying “i nut in ur mom”. You had just been kicked, with the message to keep chat clean, for using a racial slur. It doesn’t matter if it was a joke or a dare, by playing on the server you agree to follow the rules, and 25% of your chat messages have been violations of our rules. This does not give me confidence that, if unbanned, you will suddenly start complying with the rules set out for the use of chat.
Additionally, your answer to the question “why should I be unbanned” doesn’t give a reason why you should be unbanned. It simply give a reason why you would like to be unbanned. The point of that question is to demonstrate why you should be trusted to not break the rules if allowed back, and your current response doesn’t make me think that’s likely.
As it stands, this appeals would be denied. However, I’m going to give you a chance to rewrite your response to why you should be unbanned in a reply to this thread, and I’ll consider this new response in place of the old one.

Status
Not open for further replies.