• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org

Who are we?

We are minecraft's 3rd oldest server and the oldest dedicated challenge and parkour server in the world. Our map dates over 10 years and our server has had an uptime of 99%. We have over 400 challenges which will keep you occupied for months. All of our challenges have been created by our member base who have completed our Hardcore maps. You yourself could one day be creating a challenge for our server, if you ever achieve the green membership rank. 

For more information about zero.minr.org click here...

Denied whatusername900 Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatisusername

New Fish
Whitey
Jan 18, 2021
Minecraft Username
whatusername900​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Jan 17, 2021​

Why were you banned?
I guess I was banned for using hacks. I used a flying hack and completed a expert parkour map in about 19 seconds or so then people were like "gg" and I was banned with the reason being "gg".​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
I've been playing on this server since the December of 2020 and I've enjoyed the server but yesterday I just though what happens if I fly. On other servers like Hypixel the servers don't let you fly at all but here it did and so I went a little overboard with it. The client I used was Sigma5 Beta found on their website. I gave you the info on what client I used so that you can patch it's hacks on your server.
Thank you.​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

Pieceofcheese87

always in a guda mood
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Hi there,

We don't have any anti-cheat on the server because we go by the honor system and expect our players to follow the rules.
If you break those rules, you are showing disrespect for the server and its community.

The suggested ban length for using hacks is 12 months. I'll give you 6 months before you can submit another appeal - that's July 18.

whatisusername

New Fish
Whitey
Jan 18, 2021
Hi there,

We don't have any anti-cheat on the server because we go by the honor system and expect our players to follow the rules.
If you break those rules, you are showing disrespect for the server and its community.

The suggested ban length for using hacks is 12 months. I'll give you 6 months before you can submit another appeal - that's July 18.
Hey! Thanks for the reply and I'm again sorry for what I did. I'll wait for the 6 month period that you've given.

Status
Not open for further replies.