• Hi Guest
    Please take 5 minutes to complete this short survey about your experience on minr and how we can improve the server. Results will be published in the near future.
    Please feel free to share this link.
    Link to Survey

Denied White0_0Skill Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteSkill

New Fish
Whitey
May 1, 2019
Minecraft Username - White0_0Skill

How many times have you been banned? - First time

Do you know who banned you? - @No

Why were you banned? - I have absolutely no clue at all why i was banned it's been years ago.

When were you banned? - like maybe 4 or 5 years ago... i don't know really.

Why do you think you should be unbanned? - I am not sure why i was banned but it was probably when i was with my friend or something and we were messing around or something i don't really remember, I know that was when i was less mature then i am now. i was probably like 12 or something back then and i'm 20 now so huge difference. I have been playing a parkour server in my down time with a friend and that server is shutting down and i kinda wanted to find this server again but didn't know i got banned on it so i'd like to at least have another chance to play this server because it was very very fun at the time but i have matured quite a lot over the past years and would like to take the opportunity to experience this server once more with my best friend.

Ban List Search (Op & mod use only.)

• Thinking
Reactions: Big

WhiteSkill

New Fish
Whitey
May 1, 2019
Is there anyway i could get unbanned to have another chance to play the server or am i just permanently banned. i don't do the hacking stuff anymore because it messed with my computer so the only stuff i use now is optifine so i mean if i can't use that then i don't know.

Jsnick

Compass Master
Op
Nov 15, 2013
Our tolerance for hacking is often low as it is, and inconsistencies in your appeal make it difficult to accept. You claim you were banned when you were 12 or so and are 20 now, but it's been two and a half years since the ban. Generally I'd excuse the ban after that amount of time, but I'm still not certain if we can trust you to be an honest community member. Please wait a bit longer to make another appeal, and make sure it's as honest and accurate as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.