• Hi Guest
    Please take 5 minutes to complete this short survey about your experience on minr and how we can improve the server. Results will be published in the near future.
    Please feel free to share this link.
    Link to Survey

Granted White0_0Skill Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteSkill

New Fish
Whitey
May 1, 2019
Minecraft Username - White0_0Skill

How many times have you been banned? - First time

Do you know who banned you? - @Jsnick

Why were you banned? - I had been banned for Hacking.

When were you banned? - 2.5 years ago

Why do you think you should be unbanned? - I do not know what had happened at the time but i am currently banned for hacking it was so long ago 2.5 years to be exact and i would like to be unbanned for the reason to play with my friend and enjoy this server some more. I play completely legit now. accept a couple of mods such as optifine and shader's. I over exaggerated on my last appeal saying i was 12 when i didn't know all the information on my last appeal since it was 2.5 years ago since i was banned. I have come back to this server wanting to play with my friend on some maps because we came from another parkour server called jump craft if any of you have heard of it, but we wanted to switch it up and do some puzzle maps instead but then i soon found out that i was banned. I am 20 now and currently getting my life in order going to be joining the military soon just wanted to have the chance to be an active member of your community and have some fun with some friends on the server. I hope that your staff can forgive me and give me another chance. I sincerely apologize to Jsnick for any trouble that i may have caused 2.5 years ago.

Ban List Search (Op & mod use only.)

Jsnick

Compass Master
Op
Nov 15, 2013
I believe you're trying to tell the truth & it's been a while since the ban, so I will give you another chance. Welcome back to minr.

Status
Not open for further replies.