• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Who are we?

We are one of Minecraft's oldest servers. Our map dates back over 11+ years and our server has had an uptime of 99%. We have over 600 challenges that will keep you occupied for months. All of our challenges have been developed tested and curated by our membership base who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges.

We are strongly against pay-to-win features and have been a privately funded server for the entirety of our existence, amounting to over a decade of free and fair play for our community.

You yourself could one day be creating a challenge for our server that will remain for years to come.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here...

Wocz Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wocz

New Fish
Whitey
Jan 6, 2022
Minecraft Username
Wocz​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Jul 12, 2021​

Why were you banned?
Answer Sharing​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
I did not take the rules seriously at the time when I played zero minr. I was helping someone else through.... I believe it was persona. I didn't give them the answer directly, but I was hinting and helping them. I did understand that it's against the rules and it won't happen again. It has been some time since then and I just want to come back to the server I used to love playing! I miss playing zero minr and I will respect the rules and follow them more rigidly this time around, I swear.​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

Autre

Tree Hugger
Op
Mar 1, 2020
Hi wocz,

Thank you for waiting out your ban length. Please know that further infractions will incur harsher punishments.

Your account progress will not be reset, however in order to earn green rank you must complete an additional set of 3 difficult maps as a punishment HC.

These maps are:
- 1010 (Pure Parkour)
- Aquarium (Pure Maze)
- The Legacy (Pure Puzzle)

You may complete these maps in any order and at any time. You can find these maps in the FFA/+ sections of spawn, or join them directly with /c join [map name]. In addition, you must complete these maps alone.

Please respond below acknowledging these requirements and I will accept this appeal.

Last edited:

Wocz

New Fish
Whitey
Jan 6, 2022
Hi wocz,

Thank you for waiting out your ban length. Please know that further infractions will incur harsher punishments.

Your account progress will not be reset, however in order to earn green rank you must complete an additional set of 3 difficult maps as a punishment HC.

These maps are:
- 1010 (Pure Parkour)
- relikviya (Pure Maze)
- The Legacy (Pure Puzzle)

You may complete these maps in any order and at any time. You can find these maps in the FFA/+ sections of spawn, or join them directly with /c join [map name]. In addition, you must complete these maps alone.

Please respond below acknowledging these requirements and I will accept this appeal.
I acknowledge the punishment, I'm excited to challenge my skills

Autre

Tree Hugger
Op
Mar 1, 2020
Awesome.

One quick change. I'm replacing relikviya with Aquarium (A different red pure maze), as I forgot that relikviya was changed from red to black.

You have now been unbanned on the server, please let us know if you have issues connecting.

Welcome back!

Wocz

New Fish
Whitey
Jan 6, 2022
Awesome.

One quick change. I'm replacing relikviya with Aquarium (A different red pure maze), as I forgot that relikviya was changed from red to black.

You have now been unbanned on the server, please let us know if you have issues connecting.

Welcome back!
Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.