Status
Not open for further replies.

womsh

New Fish
Whitey
Aug 9, 2020
Minecraft Username
womsh​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Feb 1, 2020​

Why were you banned?
I used a jetpack hack.​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
Same as everyone else pleading guilty, I probably shouldn't be. But I just want to explain myself. I loved this server, and it is unlike any other I've played on. I'm not someone who usually hacks, if I was I probably would have an alt or something.

What happened was I was playing with some friends, and they hadn't played on the server before, and as such didn't really care about the maps like I did. We were messing around on a map, and none of us could get anywhere near the finish. They were getting bored but I wanted them to keep playing, so I left, downloaded a hacked client, and joined back. I told them my internet had cut out, and when I was back in the map, I made it to where they were, but flew ahead to the next part. I thought I was just being funny. I jumped around, and made fun of my friends for being slow, and then said I was moving on. It turned out that we were at the end, so I jumped on the finish. What I had forgotten was that when I left and joined back, our times had reset. I thought I would end with a 10-15 minute time, and then be able to do it legitimately after, but since I had left, my time was like 3 minutes on what was a pretty long map.

To say I was freaking out was an understatement. I didn't know what to do, so I just disconnected. My friends didn't think anything of it, because they weren't attached to the server like I was, so they just went on a mini game server so I could play with them since I was worried about being banned.

Now, I'm pleading guilty, in hopes that I can get back onto the server. I love zero.minr, and its by far my favorite and the best parkour server ever. I feel so bad for even temporarily taking the spot of the rightful owner on the leaderboard, and though I am guilty of hacking, I want you to know that any problems I caused were accidents.

If anything, please shorten my sentence, as its been months since I have played and I can't find another parkour server I like even close to as much as this one.

Thank you for at lease hearing me out.​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

womsh

New Fish
Whitey
Aug 9, 2020
Also, the date is not accurate, its been months and I cannot remember exactly when it happened.

Zombie

Freelance Teenage Exorcist
Op
Board
Jun 8, 2015
Thank you for appealing,

Typically a ban dealing with hacking will result in about a year long ban, however I'm shortening it to 6 months because of your honesty in the appeal.

If you are caught hacking again, even with a confession, the length of the ban will be much longer.

You will be unbanned November 27th 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.