• Hi Guest
    Please take 5 minutes to complete this short survey about your experience on minr and how we can improve the server. Results will be published in the near future.
    Please feel free to share this link.
    Link to Survey

New profile posts

Less than an hour ago, I've reached my 1 year anniversary on Minr. I was told about the server by mcsav/savgg. They were a player on another server that I was on since 2012. Sadly that server was closed last year. Minr has really replaced that server for me to come on and talk with players or just build. I want to thank everyone on the server for the great year I've had and I'm looking forward to the next year!
I really should stop making change threads, shouldn’t I
Fire
Fire
Nah, no need to do that, just ask in chat to see if enough people seem to agree with you for the proposal to pass. You should also replay the corresponding border map and carefully consider your argument before posting it, to see if it would hold up in the eyes of others. Change threads shouldn't be made in 5 minutes on a whim; it's best to do some testing and see if other people agree with you first.
Reactions: Big
Fire
Fire
And remember, the entire basis of your argument should be based on how the map in question is easier or harder than the border map, so comparisons to other maps are considered null. Your ideas on what difficulty certain maps should be clearly aren't bad or dumb, as a good number have passed.
Reactions: Big