• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia 6: Gaiden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
I agree with forgot, it is unlikely that anyone will stay in their current location (doing so right now would be rather foolish) so let's just state our locations and numbers and be done with it.

My location was the bane of my existence while trying to get out of what would become the HC system. I waited there with Chad at first, who wanted to wait for yeroc until I told him that I picked correctly. It is a shame that the sprint mechanic basically broke the course.

The number of this location is the title of a 2009 movie whose title character was voiced by Elijah Wood.

...What? I said the location and number, I just made you guys work for it a bit :p

halex44

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Greenie
Nov 6, 2013
Mob pk and #9
I am Block Party and #6, btw.

Last edited:

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Alright, you've convinced me.
The only reason I didn't want to do this is because I thought freak intended for us to not know the locations, thus saying them would basically destroy what he planned.

anyway,
#12 is ninjawarrior

MOUTHWEST

Custom title
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
MYTH is at position 3

I seem to read freak's info a little bit different than some of you. I thought that some places were inherently time bombs due to what was in the location. I could see people getting swarmed by mobs after they start spawning in Mob Pk. Do you guys think there is any worth of finding a safe haven among the locations?

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
Well, go ahead and give out all the location names. I am just sayin' this will spice up things a little.

halex44

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Greenie
Nov 6, 2013
Freak, I took it as you intended the innocents to work as a team to figure their surroundings and get a grasp of the layout. If you designed it as us walking blindly, my apologies for altering the game.

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
Freak, I took it as you intended the innocents to work as a team to figure their surroundings and get a grasp of the layout. If you designed it as us walking blindly, my apologies for altering the game.
I have made it so that either works. It will just change the outcome.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
location list thus far:
  1. unknown
  2. unknown
  3. MYTH
  4. Minas Tirith
  5. Mine Co.
  6. Block Party
  7. ghidora manor
  8. Spawn
  9. Mob Parkour
  10. unknown
  11. Termina
  12. ninjawarrior
  13. Temple of Memory
  14. unknown
  15. X
  16. unknown
I will edit this if we learn any more

I know Mob pk and Block Party both have TNT in them, so that might be part of the "time bomb" thing

Last edited:

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
Temple of Memory is mine. That'd be #8 if I'm right.

I'm going to go ahead and make a guess here. On the front page, it says that locations can be destroyed and should be moved to when 'the time is right'. After alluding to the fact that knowing locations will spice up the game, it can only be left to reasoning that some of the roles interact not with other people, but with locations instead. Why else would it be so much more interesting to him? I'm guessing some of the roles may have the ability to destroy a location/the people in it, or alter it in some way (such as preventing them from moving).

That's only speculation, but it makes sense.

@Freakworld
How many people does it take to kill someone via lynching? More than half, or just majority?

Last edited:

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
8 Is spawn. Can you guys believe that? I spawned at the spawn!

EDIT: I just realized that forgot said Temple Memory was 8. Forgot, if you're not lying, you might want to check your role pm again. I accidentally posted that spawn was 11 at first then checked my inbox and saw that it was actually 8 (dunno how I made that mistake). You may have done the same thing.

Last edited:

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
#13. My bad.

I'm also going to go ahead and suggest that everyone move to locations that have not yet been confirmed. Even if other players are proving unreliable, we'll still be able to complete the list quickly.

Also, if an active player spawned with Detention, it's likely they're Mafia. It'd be all too easy to have all their associates move there and get the reward, and then say it the following day and blow it off with an excuse.

Last edited:

halex44

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Greenie
Nov 6, 2013
Right, now that the location situation is mostly sorted out, the next sensible thing to do would be to try and get a sense of the role layout. We know there are 3 mafia, and of the other 13 players, we can say that there are medics, detectives, and a variety of other unique roles. One point to consider is that freak said one who interacts with another player goes to their location. I am assuming that there is a power role that can detect who exists in their location, so they could possibly exploit this to catch mafia at the scene of the crime. I encourage any role that has an ability resembling this to be routinely checking inflows and outflows at their area.

Status
Not open for further replies.