• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia Round 7: The Story Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jkjkelly1

The 28th Doctor.
Op
Oct 27, 2013
Ok, fair enough.

If your wondering why I'm trying to be quiet, it's because I'm watching. I only put the trolly responses so people know I actually am still in the game. Being in-depth from the get-go will only get you killed faster.

Now, for Distinct:
When he was killed off, he screamed my name to try to get everyone to turn on me. Of course, this was unsuccessful. Why does this make me innocent? Well, some people say it does, as he was trying to put the blame on an innocent player, which happened to be me. Does this make me actually proven innocent, it's hard to say. But it's Game about figuring out who is innocent and who is trying to kill us all.

No one can be definitely sure, but it may be as good as you're going to get.

creeperTNTman198

Lord of the Creepers
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
@Zatharel don't vote jkjk. I however, have one more idea about who is mafia. I am now almost positive that aj is mafia. However, I'm gonna learn from my mistakes and give him a chance to respond before a vote.
@Ajdj defense please
also, jkjk, I've been in depth the whole game and haven't been killed :p

IanAnth66

Something clever
Mod
Dec 13, 2013
Hey, I still believe aj is mafia. Because of that broken beat clue, the protagonists are dancing to a broken beat SPUN by AJ. Plus the link to that song that featured a DJ in it? That convinces me. Unless, of course, the titles don't matter. That would suck. Although, I feel like since forgot has all these nicknames he came up with, why not include them in some way? So i'm still banking on AJ.

THEN AGAIN, I have a suspicion with creeper too, and since he chooses AJ... I don't know WHAT to believe anymore!!

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Creeper, you ask me to prove that I am not mafia intentionally knowing that there is no way to do such a thing in this game. (albeit without breaking the rules, are you asking me to break the rules?).

Furthermore, I'll reiterate that I was attacked in chapter 4, and it's implied that I help stop distinct's poison in Chapter 5. I'm clearly not mafia based on those references in the book.

Going back to the source post, "Every time someone is killed, a clue is left behind, the clue may or may not be useful." I'm more concerned with why HC's death didn't have a clue attached to it. Unless the clue could be that he was mauled to death. (And tigers maul people...)

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
Tiger is catlike.. Which leads back to blie again..
We have 2 possibilities:
Aj or Blie

Personally I'm a bit afraid that creeper jumps to conclusions so fast.. Mind explaining your.. Mind?

IanAnth66

Something clever
Mod
Dec 13, 2013
Our family is falling apart!!! :(

Also, yes. I find it weird how it said he was 'mauled' and not mauled. Anyone else find that weird?

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
Creeper ?? Piece asked you for your defense. If you aren't responding in time I may cast a vote on you.

Pieceofcheese87

always in a Gouda mood
Op
Oct 28, 2013
just noticed something in the first post

• Y̷̸͇͚̘̩̤͙̭̣ͦ̽͐ͩ̄͆̓̐͛ͯ̚͞O̐̑ͭͧ̃ͯ̏̊͌ͯ̈̂͋ͬ̀ͮ̊͠͏̨͔̥̼̼̝̼͍͙̲͎͉͟ͅU͛̐͗̔̀̐̽̾ͪ̾͊ͦ͗̔͛̓̂̊͘͜͞͏͈͎̠̞̭̲ ̢̘̫̺̥͇̖̥͎͖̖͖̞͖ͮ̽͗͆̑̀ͫͫͫ͛ͧ̇͟͟͞F̵̡̲̻̹̙͙̦͙̯̺ͩ̿ͫͯ́ͤ̂̀ͥͬ̓ͪ̽͒̏̑̎O̸̠̲͉̙̺̟͙̯̘̫̎͊ͪ̅̈̏̅̈́̍ͣͪ͗͌̏ͤ̅͌̚͟O̷̡͎̬̻͔̘̹̗̭͓̖͔̗̖͙ͫ͐͗̄͛́̔͐͛ͩ̋L̡̖̝̪̗̼̈́̑ͯͬ͒̀́͟͜S̵͇͖̼̞͈̩̭̍ͣ̒̀͐ͩ̍͟.̵̴̱̯̮͍̹̫͍̄ͮͨͨ̿ ͆̇̋̔͋͋ͥ̄͏̴̧̤̟̩̤͓̺͓̟͔̙̖͕͍̠͓́͡ͅŢ̵̧̩̼̬̥̻͎̪̰̱͉͔ͫ̓̑ͮ͐̅͒͌̏̆ͬ̉͛͆̐̓͂̚͜r̨̤̦͍̼̺ͪ̉ͦ́u̡̫̯̣̬̠͙̗̗͍̞̣͕͎͓̥̝͎͙̲ͬ́͋̿͊̏͊̕͜͟͝s̗̝̞̫͔̗̤͙͖̦͈̯̳̰̭̘͍̤̦̏͐ͪ͑̆̔͗̽̊͘t̸̙͉̰͙͕̘̰̣͍͇̠̬ͤ̄̾̓ͮ̔ͯ̌̀͗̚͡͝ ̧̩͙̮̜̝͔̩̝̦̰̳̠͚̗̿̎̏̅́ͥͨ̅̂ͥͨͣ̽̊ͮ͛͌ͫ̚͟ͅN̨̛̟͓͙͙̾̾̐ͩ̽ͪͮͬ̈́ͦ̃̈́ͧ̾͆́͝o̡ͪ̾ͦ͆ͮ̆̃ͬ͋͏̤̻͍̞̗͎̞̩̤̦͜ͅ-̛̲̬̝̥͙̥̱ͬ̔ͭ̑̎̓̊́͛ͨ͟͡͞ǒ̧͖̹̲̭̍̅̊ͪ̓ͩ̌ͬͤ̃́̕n̵̨͇̮͉̝͎̩͎͓͚͍͛̾ͪ̓͋̓͐ͯͥͭ͛̾͡ȩ̱̰̜̱̩̹̣͓͈̣̙͇̘̇ͦ̊́͂̀͞͝!̩̹̣͉͚̖̲̺̖͔̠̭̪̱̪͕̦͇̐̈́͆̂̊ͬ̓̈͟͝

IanAnth66

Something clever
Mod
Dec 13, 2013
I noticed yesterday that the first post was all corrupted-like but i didnt notice that.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Um, it's not just that.
T̴̡̝͙̗̩̼̠̰̤͊͊̿̋̆͗̄ͨͦ̿ͯ̉͛͢͜ḫ̨̢̧̜̮͔͈͔̟͛ͨ̄̒̏̊̋̓ͮ͌ͪ͠͝í̴ͪ̇̑̽͗̍̈҉̶̤̮͓̦̹̤̰͖̰͢ṣ̛̥̹̱̥͕̫͔͓̯̲͚̌̄ͯͬ̏͛ͯ́ͥ͡͝ͅ ̢̠̹͖̳̣͚͍̤͕̼̦̪̗͍͆̓ͬ͆̌̏ͧ͑̃̓̂͆͛̅ͥͪ͘͝͠ͅc̞̺̲̗͔̺̼͈̥̤͙̩͓͚̔́ͭ͆͗̑ͧ̒ͧ̂̍̑ͯ̕̕͢l̵̵̨̧̨̦̤͇̜͓̟̲͓̪̩̮̖͙̟͙͆̆ͪ̈͊͗̌͌ͅu̷̯̟͈̝͖͚͎̭ͮͤͨ̌̿̈́ͨ̓̂ͤ͆͢ḙ̷̶̡̜̦̤̯̯͖͍̆ͦͨ̂͊̃ͭ̕ͅ ̶̶̨̺̦̼͔̯̳̭̮̋̎͋̄̓̿͠m̡̹̳̰̹̟̪̪ͮͮ͗͗ͫͣ͛ͪͫ͂̃̽̓̓ͣͤ̚a̮̘̯̟͓͓̘͓̜̝͇̦͕̝̭̿͐̐ͤ́ͭ͒͂͌ͤ͆̓̔ͭ̆͂̀͟͠ẙ̷̛̜̱͕̹͇̻̪̲̥͔̠͇̯̦͉̯̝͍͚̈͂ͨ͊ͭ̚͘͝͞ ̂ͥ̿̆̊͛̐̋͐̆͋ͧ̅̌̆͜҉̧̦̩̭̰̻̺̝̙͓͍͟õ̵̱̺͍̯̗̤ͣ͐͋̌̉͐́r̛͇͍͙̮̠̤͕̲̬͖̦͉̲̪͚̊͑͌̈́̚͢͡ͅ ̒̈́̀͆̃ͤ͒̌ͭ͏̴̶̼̻̳̬̱̝̯͖̻̣͚͈̠͕̳͘͠m̶̗̫̟̤̞͉̲̣̪̝̒̉̏̀ͯ͗̕͞͠a͆̉͌ͥ͝͏͖̰̺̟̗͟͢͡y̴͚̼͔͉̹̯͚̟͉̫̥͚̘͖͔͇̗͊͒ͯ̓̕ ̄ͬ̓̓҉̛͏̘̯̦̩̜̼̙̬̮̜͚͕̠ͅņ̺̫̬̜̱̟͇̾̄ͦͥ̓̐͘͝o̷̡̤̞̲̝̟̜̳̬̥̫͈̻ͩ̓̇́́͌̈͗̀ͩ͂̽̍̈͜͞ț̵̸̳̬͉̺̯̝̻̺͔̦̖̩̬̯͓̼ͩ̑͆̇͛̅͗͑̿͂̅͠ ̨̨̧̤͉͕̹̭̮̯̐ͣ̆ͬ̄̅p̷̴͖͍̪͉̹̜͇̙̣̼̞͓̗͚̟̈́̒͒̐̑ͩ̽ͯ̕͟͝ȓ̸̛̜̯̫̗͓̺̲̪̣͎͂͊̈́̌̈́̐̆̏ͥ͛o̡̨ͮͥ͂ͪ̒ͪ̍͜͏̳̘̰̹̣̯͙̯̱̖̺̗̙͓͍̤̦͙̥v̡̤̟̮͕̟͓͈͈̲̝̻̭̳͕̞͉͔̞ͯ͆̈́̍͋̈́͛̍ͦ̉̓̉̂ͩ̀̋̀̚̚͟͝͝e̝͓̗͔̘͓̝̠̰̤ͣͬͯ́͟͜ͅͅ ̶ͩ̾͂̾̾̽̋̇̈͌̍ͦ̄̉̀͞҉̛̞̞͓̣͇̬͇̻̙͎̜͕̦̳h̊̄ͦ̓̆͊ͮͤ̓҉̨̡̬̥̜̭̹̻͖̠̟̥̤͇̪͟ͅe̴̛͓̟̲̫̳̎̓̾̀̈ͥ̒̋̊ͤͦ́͑͗̍ͧ̈́̄͢l̨̞̤̩̘͇͇̙̲̮͈͈̗̦͓̯̦̯͉̙̇͆̽͂̚͠p̴̨̮̳̝̗̥̝̖͖̑ͮ̆̄ͨ͊ͧͥ͌ͮͯ̃̿̉̆͊̀ͬ́͢f̢̲̰̲̥̯͙̾͊ͭ̇ͭ̈̉͢͞ư̯̜̰̻̣͈͚͉̰͓̝̈́̓͊͂̋̓ͩͧ͛̌̔ͧ̆̈ͧ̽̚̚̕͠ͅͅl̸̶̸͔̪̮̳̭̗̭̟̱̬̳̭ͣ̎̀ͥ͌ͦ̂̓̿͂͢.̧̡͖̲͉͙̣̘̱̤̱̠̑͊͂̑ͦ͋̔̽̌̚͘
and
I̡̯͙̲̪̼̙̲͈̼ͮͬͨͭ̒̄͂̚͘͢f̴̠͔͔̀̊̒ͫ̆́ͨ̏ͅ ̨̻͎̖̜͐͗̈́̿̇̏̈́ͫ̐t̹̔͆̍͛ͅh̫̪͖̣̆ͧ̃̏͘̕e͕̞̯̮ͭͩ̀̽͒ͭͫ͢͜ ̹̒͗ͦ͝A̩̠̺̜̤̘͗ͣͦ̽ͯ̏̏͟n̝̹̝̻͖͔͗͋͌̆ͅṱ͎͍ͭ̑̽̒̊͗͠a̝̪͕͔͕͋ͮ͌̇ͩ̍͊͢͟ͅg̩̩͚͆͆͐̒̂̓̽͢o͐̿̽ͧ͏̺̤̜͉̥͉̦̕n͚̦̼̟̪̲ͥͩͬ̇́͢i̖̭̳ͦ͘s̨͕̏t̵̉̋̾͏̞͔͡s̩̺͉͖͚͚̦̫̘ͩ͆͌̒ ͆ͧ͋̐͏̢҉̟͎̬͉̠̣eͨ̈́ͮͬ̄̓̓̓ͬ͠҉̹̙̮͙͔̟v̠̝̠̎͆̌̓̉͒̊e͓̮͕̮͈̤̪ͯ̍͛̊̒̔̿͂͋͟͞r̺̬͎̺̥̪̹̾͡ ̅̐̓̽͟͡҉͙̪͈̠o̼̺͔̤̠̮̩ͥͨ̆̕͘ͅͅừ̝̦͓͎͖̜̝̓ͭ̚͜͡t̵̙̗̘̬͈̰̪̊̾̽n͓̤͇̓̒͟ǘ̡͇̲̝͚̾ͭm̤͉̥̂̽̋̒͑̈̎͠b̴̥̰̲̫̫͓̓͐̐ͯ̓̈ē̙ͤ̽͑ͅṛ̘̗̟̬̪ͧ̊ͅ ̦̘̌̽ͪ̆ͬ̄͊ͮt̻̙̒̕h͙̗̪͉̯̗̐̔̍ḙ̴̪͑ͬ̐̇ͯ̎̋̉͛͠ ̀̐͏̵̰͔̱P̵̵̨̹̘ͯ̿̏ͧͯ͆r͈̥̘̤͆̓͗̽͂ͩͤ́̄͢o̡͇͍̬̤̩ͣ̈́̄ͯ͗̆̔̕͢ͅt̪̪̮͎̞̯̱̼ͦ̒̄ã̢̗̦̲̱͎͉͙̚͢ģ̵͔̈́̇ͫ͝o̸̗̩ͮ͗͌̄̀͜ṇ̛̗͕̲̓̈́ͭ͑̂ͨ̄͂͑͝ĩ̡̗͖͎͍̮̬̩̰̺̍ͯͩs̵̺̯̏̐̓̈͠t̡̫͙͎͈̑̓́͢ṡ̰̲̜̮̲̲̰͑͟ͅ,̢̪̻̑̓͒̄̓͘ ̵̸͎̹̆͗̒̎̀ͅt̪̼͔ͬ̓̿ͯͦ̂h̸͖̜̦̊ͤ̐͑͗ͤ̕͝ë̶̹͔̘͕̥ͣͬͤ̍ͅ ̶̭̗͗ͥͨ̉͐̕A̛̩̬͎͍̘̼̗̘̒̽̒̑̊͡n͛ͥ͋ͫ͗҉̮́͠t̟͋̅ͥ̀ͨͮ́å̢͚̟̲̹̞̙ͥ͋̊g̨͈͇͋ͪͨ̀̈̄͐ȏ̪̫̦̙̊̽ͧ́͋ͨ̉͠͠ͅn̡̝̰̥̮̰ͯ̆̂ͤ̈́̃̌i̶̗͓̖̭̘̤̬ͭͪͭ̃ͪͣ̔s͙̖͚͕͈̜͒͂͗̾́͜t̢̝̗͓͈̱̱͈̥̓s͚͓̪͚̼̞̙̪ͨ̀͊̂̊͊ͫ͡ ͭ̂͌̒҉̨̹̼̠̺͎̹̣̲̺w̹̻͓̟̺͉̺͐ͩ̂̆͗ͭ͐̀ị̗̬̟̠ͤ̏̉̿̂͞l̶̀̐͘҉̝̳̯̭͙̲̬l͈̰͇̅͂̓̑̅̇͒͢ ͩͯ̔̔͌̽͑̏͏̰̠̖͕̞̹ǩ̽ͦ͏̴̼͔̞͉͍̺̠̱̗̀i̡̖̲̱̥̭̐͠ͅl̼̠͈̘̮̓ͣ͡ͅl̢̺̥̪̞ͦͧ̍̄ͬ̊̒̉ͅ ̲̮͉̆̈́ͮ̌̍̚͡y̴̍̎ͬ͆͐ͩ҉̻͕ȍ̏͒ͩ̃̕͏͖̲̲̗̜̙̣̩ṷ̷̫͐ͮ̂ͧ͋ͭ̂ͣ̓̀ ̸͚͔̇ͯͭ́̏̀̚ả͌ͩ̅̋ͧ̑͏̡͈̖͖̼̮͖̣̠l̟̗̹̙͐͒̅͋l̬̙̩̮̪̗ͣ̈̇̚.̳̙̞͉͍͇͍̌ͨ̔̍̽̇̓

EDIT:
Useless

Last edited:

_Benjymon_

Peon
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
It seems like creeper. He has been asked for a defense multiple times to no avail. I'm not saying we should lynch him, but we don't have anything right now.

creeperTNTman198

Lord of the Creepers
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
I defend my self by pointing out that I attacked dist WHEN NO ONE ELSE WAS. By attacking him when no one else was, I can't have been mafia, because I would have been indirectly violating Rule #3. I also have been active in solving the clues (or at least trying too), and I have been trying to look for rational defenses. I had my own reasons for suspecting spon, and I'm just as mad as everyone else that I was wrong. However, I don't think that lynching a active innocent is the right thing to do in this case, especially because I have proven myself to be innocent.

IanAnth66

Something clever
Mod
Dec 13, 2013
Except you haven't proven anything creeper. Aj already said, you can't prove anything without cheating. You could have been lying about spon too, trying to take him out. This whole thing is built on trust, and as the first post now says, trust NO-ONE. Very, VERY, VERY sorry if I'm wrong, but I'm convinced. Someone needs to die.

REDACTED i just realised creepers right. He did suspect dist... who was an antagonist. SHIT.

Last edited:

creeperTNTman198

Lord of the Creepers
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
Human beings really aren't rational, are they? Guess rational thought won't work, time to blame someone else like all the other sheep.
#Vote AJDJ
I know I'm right, and I know I've messed up too, but I'm not going down without a fight, especially while I'm innocent
also, how does attacking dist not prove anything? no one else suspected him, and he was mafia. So i killed a mafia all by my self, basically. Why does that not prove anything?

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
No offense creeper, its either you or me. Hopefully you are mafia and we are 1 step closer to freedom.

# vote creeperTNTman198

Status
Not open for further replies.