• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia Round 7: The Story Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
My mistake: A lot just happened in the game these last few moments. I checked my inbox only to see that some players had been reported. Here's my train of logic:

Ian withdrew his vote.
Creeper voted for AJ.
AJ voted for creeper.
Piece voted for AJ.

BUT

Creeper was reported.
This makes his vote void.
Unfortunately, AJ cast his vote for creep, who was killed, thus making his vote void.
This leaves only piece voting for AJ.

THEREFORE:

Both Creeper and AJ have died. Somehow piece magically survived. Plus I have to say how bstrey died.

Update shortly. This may be a long one...

Last edited:

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013

The damn luck of it all. The players had, once again, gathered around the mess hall. They were eating their food and discussing what to do. Since the recent deaths, Creep had assumed total control of the hodge-podge group of survivors.
Creep was honest with himself: He had no idea what he was doing. Neither did any of the others for that matter. They had consistently killed off their best workers and hardest laborers, only nabbing Distinct by sheer dumb luck (which he was quick to take credit of).
So he decided to do what he did best: Use propaganda. He stood up and walked to the front of the group.
Raising his voice, he said, "As you're all aware, we've managed to kill one of the Antagonists. This was of course, thanks to MY help."
There were murmurs from all around the hall. Some of them didn't seem happy. Others were more than pleased to have such an authority figure in these times of crisis.
Creep had decided what he wanted to do. He pointed at AJ.
"This has been your fault from the beginning. Forgot was good. HE KNEW WHAT TO DO," Creep yelled, "if it weren't for you and your anger, we'd be fine!"
AJ looked wide-eyed.
"Me? But. Chad. What?"
Ian looked at Creep for a moment, and hesitantly asked, "You really think he did it sir?"
"OF COURSE HE DID. LOOK AT THOSE EYES!!!"
Ian turned his head from Creep to look at AJ. His eyes were green. Then it dawned on him!
"Oh! I get it. Green is the color of envy. He thought Forgot was a better leader. Now he's going after you!"
Creep smiled at his young protege. How quickly they figured these things out.
Between this all, AJ was thoroughly baffled, and began to sweat. "Guys," he started, "you really don't think my eye color means I'm evil, right? This is all a joke?"
The other members just stared at the exchange, too confused to do much of anything. Creep was yelling at the top of his lungs, spewing anti-AJ propaganda. Ian was thoroughly confused. He didn't want to hurt AJ, but also didn't disagree with Creeper. Green was a pretty evil color.
As this was all happening, AJ was going through his inventory. He wanted to be sure that if it came to a fight, he'd be well equipped. As he quickly shift-clicked items into his hotbar, Piece noticed a sword appear briefly.
Before anyone could say anything, Piece had thrown AJ off his seat on the bench, and was wrestling with him on the ground.

~~~~~
AJ was a tough dude. He was NOT going down without a fight. He easily picked up piece, throwing him into a pillar of the mess hall. Quickly getting up, he drew his sword. A number of the members at the second table had been too stunned to move, and before they could get up, AJ had picked up an edge of the bench.
Ian and Jk's eyes went wide. They suddenly realized that the table was flying through the air towards a tree. Upon impact, the table shattered, turning wood into shrapnel and immobilizing members who were either wounded or trapped beneath large hunks of wood.
Having taken care of that, AJ turned back around. Bstrey had gotten up from the remaining table, and Creeper had armed himself with a sword of his own. Piece was still unconscious on the ground.
AJ grinned. This would be no problem for a man of his grandeur. Surely the others knew that? Fighting AJ would be pointless, and accusing him had been foolish in its own right.
"You couldn't have possibly hoped to win?" he mocked.
As he was talking, Bstrey had quietly circled behind him, and was slowly creeping forward.
"You know Bstrey, you never were the best player here," he said, turning around.
Bstrey immediately lunged. Hoping to do what, perhaps even she didn't know. In a few short moments, her head had impacted his knee. It was clearly fatal.
He turned back to face Creeper. His vision had started to go red with his berserker rage. Creep was standing in the same spot, shaking nervously.
"Well? Did you hope to win?" he asked for a second time.
"Against he who wielded the great Ban Hammer?" Creep replied, "Not really. I needed to know it was you though."
"Silly."
Creep readied himself, lifting his sword. He slowly advanced on AJ, who was simply swinging his sword like it was a toy.
AJ quit twirling his sword and looked Creeper in the eyes.
"The thing about this game," AJ said malevolently, "is that there are no respawns."
He quickly ducked Creep's swing, and got under his guard, putting his sword right through the midsection.

~~~~~
Creep coughed once and then smiled, a trickle of blood trailing down the corner of his mouth.
"I never intended to kill you AJ," he said, "only trap you."
AJ quickly realized that the nervous shifting from earlier hadn't been what he had thought. Creep had been hiding a potion up his sleeve.
Turning with slowness XII, he saw Piece get up and grab his own sword.
Piece smiled and moved closer to AJ.
AJ bellowed with rage:

"ALL YOUR SKILLS COMBINED WON'T SAVE YOU"

NOTES:
  • Bstrey has been AJ'd.
  • Creeper has been AJ'd.
  • AJ has gone down in a Berserker Rage. He was an Antagonist.
  • It is now Night 4.
  • AJ is one bad dude. #getwreckt

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013

The rest of the day was, surprisingly, uneventful. Piece and JK, the only two totally unharmed, were tending the wounded. The two of them were almost in as much shock as the wounded - three of their friends dead, and one a killer!
Worse, there were clearly more. It seemed that tonight it would be easy pickings to kill off a victim, what with everyone wounded. But Piece wasn't about to just let the bodies pile up. He had lots of work to do. Ÿ͓̺̞͓ͦͥ͌̄ͧ̿̐̍ͤͨ͛͂̆ͫ̊ͤ͐̚̕͠ǫ̢̬̦͙̦̫͉͊̅ͮ̔̇̑̌̋̇ͭ̔͝uͥ̿͊̾ͬ͗̎͊͑ͬͮͪ̂̈́̇̏ͥ̑͏̧̡̻̤̬̙͓̬̫̗͓̭͙̹̱͖͞ͅͅ ̘͈̪̤̹̩͔̳͓͚̭͛͂̿ͧ̌͘͜͟ͅn̶͚͇̫̣̥̮̗̱̰͈̟̪̖̱͙͇̄̄̇̾̓̀̎̓̐̃̿̊͝͞e͌̉̋ͮ͆̿̾̊͠͏̣̞̩̱͎͝e̞̦̖͙̭̤͈ͧ̽͆̔ͦͤ̽͊ͥ̔̓̓͗ͧ̏̾̔͆̕͢d͋̇ͨ̍̔͑̽̈́ͩ̀̒҉̸̺̲̮̝͔̫̬͖̺̪̘͈̱͉̻͠͠ ̉͛̈͗̈͂̌̉ͪ́͆̈̍͌҉̩̜͓̱̱̜̱͍͝t̛̙̭̫̞͕͕̞͔̲̠̝̲̮ͤ̄ͭ̔̔̂͠͡ͅͅo͌̓̿͊ͤ̌̋̓̓ͮ͏̨̲̱̗̯̝̜͍̗͚̖͖͕̟̪ͅ ̳̻̠̤̳͔̣̥̜̟͖̰̩͍̪̄͊ͨ̀́͌ͫ̒̒́̀̚͡ͅl̷̵̜̳͕̗̲̟̮̤͖̠̞̻̗̟̔͊̿ͭͬ̇ͭ͢͞e̶͎̹̫͔͓͈̬̱̪̤̲̻͇̬̘̼ͫ̓͐ͭ̊̈ͭ̔ͦͬ͑̃̍ͣ̍ͬ̕a̴̵̘͍̤̘̹͇̰̫͕̗̩̤̯͚̺̭͕͓̦͊ͥ̀ͤ̀v̸̴̰͎̞͇͔͔̬̲̜̪͍̮̬͉͉̏̆ͣ̈́́̑̽̋̽̀̕͘e̜͇̠̮̖̜͕ͥͩ͂̿̂ͦ́ͭ̿ͦ̓͝͠ͅ.̠̦̬̩̘̣̝͚̗̬̜͍̺ͭͯͪ͋̈́ͮͯ̾ͬ͜͞ͅ ̎͆̃̏̌̂ͫ̓̈́͏͓̩̥͍T̴̯̱̠͔̼͈̣̤̜͑ͣ̑͂̌̆̏ͭ̎͆ͤ͝ͅͅh̸̀̏̈ͣ̅͌̇̉ͪ̊ͪͧ͒ͥͪ͒̋ͣ͜͞͏͕̗͉͖͇̞̞̦͚̝͔̣̣ỉ̡̖͔̳͚̲̤͚̫̤ͭ͆̓̒ͭ͌́s̭̝͉͍̻̰͋͂ͤͤ̔̊̀ͤ͌̈́̔ͤ̎ͨ̑ͥ͡͡ ̀̃̋ͩͮ̊͗͠͞҉̲̮̰͙̘͔̗͍̩̗͙̙͈̜̩̦͙͠i̡̡͈̯̮̜̗͙̱̣̠̼̙̫̬̥͗ͯ͋ͥͧ̄ͪ̿͒̏̓̆̕͡s͖̲̖͓̯͍͔̯̣͚̬̹̣̰̪͉̗̤̿ͭ̈ͮͯ͛̿ͪͦͥ͋̄ͪͬ̌̈́̓͑̇͢n̵͍̲̬̲͙͍̹͇̲̮͙̙͍̪̣͊ͥͣ̈̅̃ͥ͛͡'̵ͨ̒̋̃̈͝҉̢̩̣̩̙̺̖͓̭͍͙̥̞̥̞̳́t͆̈́̆̋ͮ̍ͮͭ̿̈̑̽̄͛̓͢͏҉̢̮̬̰̱̬̘͙̟͈͙͍̪̳̳ͅ ̸͉̻̞̠̜͈͗ͯͤ̊ͭ͂ͩͥ̃ͨ̔a̸̛͊ͣͩ̃͋ͥ͆͋͛ͦ̃ͮͤ͂͆ͧ̐̆ͣ͜͠͏̠̳̰͇ ̸̶ͥ̎̋̽͌͊̂ͬ͌ͯ̄ͯͣ͌ͧ́͜҉̟̙̟g͍̰̫͙̲̺̿̅̈́͂͋͂̂͐̄́̀͘͟a̡̼͇̩̮̰̲̖̘̪̜̪̙̱̜͒̔̅͌̀̋ͪͥ̀̂͘͜ͅͅͅm̵̡̳̦̜̼̝̝͔̻̖̦̉̾͐ͭ̑ͨͩ̓̾ͦͪ͆͂ë͒̉̏̄ͨ̒ͣͣ̏͊ͤ̓ͦ̇̄͏͍̖̖̬̪̫͙͖̺̝̜̺̠̟̮͇̳͙͢͞͡ͅ ̅͊͗͊҉̙͚͍͕̼̹͓̺̙̯̘̤̭̟̤̝͘ͅa̵̢̛̟͇̙̤̺͉̜͇̥͓͍̗̯͖̅̓̈͗̔̿́͑̏̑̈́ͧ̎̂̊̓̅́̀ͅṇ̶̬̪̩̜̗̥͙̮ͪ̃̋̄ͦ̄̉ͩ̊ͦ̓̐͊ͤ͐͂̀̚yͮͣ̐͋̓̍͛̅̑ͮ͂͏̖͉̲̖̥̻̦̯̦́͢ͅm̢̛̙͔̯̹̼͈̰̲͓͔̝̙̝̗̱̃̈́̄̑̓ͩ͐͑̇̎͌͛͐̓̚̚͡ͅo̷̡̝̣̯̬̤̳̳̞̻͔̮͗̈̎̿͑͋̄͛̓͑ͣ̿ͦr̝̣̦̩̯̪̹̯̠̩̠ͮͥ̔̾͊͜͟͞ę̛̘͉͇̦̮̘͙̼̳̣̭̻̲̰̩̭͉̺̝̏ͤ̈́̿ͦͪ̈ͥ̅ͤ̂ͣ̒͒͊̆̚̕͠!̡͛̽ͨ͋ͥͫͯ̃̄̔̇ͪͮͮ͂͑͊͌͏̱͖̰̮͈́ ̵̴̨̧̥̹̰̘̱̗͉̼͎͍̗̣̥̠͈ͯ̈̈́̽̂̄̈́̌̊ͦ̑̆P͂ͪ̋ͨ̾ͥͧ̔ͥ̔ͦ̋ͧ́҉̵͖̭͔͙̖̘̤͕̪͞l̶̡̹̰̼̪͎̱̭̰̜͕̻̞̯̖̙̘̳̝͚ͤͯ͊̊̀̇̋͗ͮͮ̂́͆ͩ̍̚̕͡e̞͉̳̳̣̫̻͎̣̱ͯ̈́ͨ̇̃ͪ̾ͯ̉̈̏̅͆͂̔ͯ͊̇̚͘͟ͅa̧̩͙̘̖͍̪̺͈̝̥̞͎̮̭͈̟͈̓̅ͨ̉̀ͫ̂͊̓ͧ̈́ͮ̋ͯ͟͟͢ͅͅs̵̴͍̬̭̥̣̹̆̆͂̓͋̎͂͌ͭ͆͑͑ͫ̇͟ͅͅe̴̡ͯ̅ͣ́͒͒ͩͤ͏̵̷̪̤͍̘̘͕̺͍̰̠͈̯!̴̡̨̥̝̜̰̘̱̮͇̘͕͍̫̤̜̜̏͆̽ͫͧͤ̐̓͊̉ͩ͆ͥͣ̔̋ͬͅ
Piece sent JK out to get water as he finished dressing wounds. It seemed difficult to get clean when so many people lay dead around you.
'Perhaps,' Piece mused to himself, ' through dumb luck, the injured is part of the Mafia. Perhaps there would be no death that night?
When JK returned, Piece told him to go grab his sleeping bag and some gear. They couldn't afford to just leave them on their own, when they might need work done. Piece had already grabbed his, and, rolling it out, he prepared to take first watch.

~~~~~
I̧͌̑͑̄̓̿ͩ͑̿̋҉͈̦̭̘̭̩̻̳̼͔̬͙́'̶̢̢̠̦̮̦̞͓̝̭͈̗̙̠̟̜͚̫̊̓̓ͧ̂̋͗͋͛͞ͅͅm̴̷̥͖͖͖̥̮͇̻͉̣̜̗̞ͤ̑̄̈́̉̆̓ͪͧ͌ͤͤͅ ̡̘̼͕̺͈̲̲͙͚̜ͨ̿̂ͩͪ̒ͥ̃̎ͮ̐̈͒̆͂̓͡b̴̛̜͖̹̼̝̜̗̳̼̬̥͙̹̬̳̟͙̌ͪ́ͥ̓ͭ̓͘ė̸̵̂̉ͩ̄̓̍̀̎͂ͤͦ́̽̓̕͟҉͇̪͇̱̗̝͔̜ͅģ̴̷̨̤͚͕̮̝̺̼̙̠͉̙̗̀̄̈́͛͒͒ͨ̔̽ͥ̓͛̾ͬ͐̇ͅg̸̢̝̗̬̩̝̻̰͉̳̲̯̤͖̥̻̖͔̟̒̋̈́̽̈́ͥͨͤ́ï̵̵̔̍̾̐̂ͩ͏̛̫͉̥̮͍͔͚̜͔̙̬̩͎͓n̿̓ͪ̒͞͏̟̖̯̞̭̖͈͇͙̰̤̞̘̭g͎̗̯̞̳̫̟͇̱̝̃̓̋̀̀ ̡̔̀ͬ̓̊̈́̊̏͘҉̟̩͎̪͍̥̗̟̫̦͇͖̙̜͈̥̩̦y̵̫̭̞͇̤̪͍̤̩̳̥̙͍̒ͮͯͧ̎ͨͮ͌̍ͧ͛͋̊̔ͪ̋̕ơ̛̟̺̩̓͂̃͋̌̾͋́̕ű͒̓̂̍̅̃͗̅͑̆ͫ̾͌ͯ̓͊̇ͥ͏̼̦͖̹͖̣̥̣̮̙̼̯ͅ.̨̢̱̥̺͈̻̻͍̲̜̰̙͍͎̬ͩ̾̒̾̒̏̋͆͋̑͐͂͋͟͞ ̶̸̸̴͉̦̬̰̦̙̮̖̌͊̾̂͛͋̅̊ͯ̐ͩ̊̿ͦ͂ͧ̓̎̚͡ͅGͭͣ̐̿̄̈́̄̿͟͡͏̻̱͎̮͔̫̱e̶̢̱͉͇͚̟̮͙̤̪̋͊͐ͣ̽ͣͩ̈́͐ͣͦ͌̓͊͆̚͘͡ͅt̸̶̎͂ͨͫ̌̃̊̉͒̊̽ͩ͊͒̒̔͢҉̧̻͕̬̬̩̥̹͇̤̺ͅ ̡̫̯̙͇̥̩̺͚̲̣̩͕̲̫͚̺̣̌͂̉ͦ͆̽͊ͭͪ͘͜͜͡ͅo̞͖͈͖͙̭͎͕̻̮̲̜̗̗̪̮̬ͭͨ̇̎ͨ̂̈́ͩͬ́̈́͡͡͡u̵̧̢̠̯̭̘̩̫̳̝͍͍̥̯͋ͨͯ̍̽̿͢͢t̷̢̡͇̪̲̝̲̲͉͍̜͑ͨ̈ͬͬ̈́͐ͮ̄͐̑ͣ̚͘ ̸̡̳͎͕̙̳̻͈̹̝̟̜̐̿ͨ͑ͥ̐ͫ͐͑̐ͬͫ̃̚̕o̢͈̠̬͎̝͐ͪ͌ͨ̔͗̓͐͘f̥̪̮͚̖͇͖̺̿͆͋ͭͥ̏ͮ̂̌ͮ̈ͤͨ̃ͯ̅̕͜͢ ̵̵̖̮̣͇̭̯̭̓ͭ͐̽ͤͩ̾ͫͨ͘t̸̛̛̗͈̜̘̖̓̂ͩ̊ͥ̎͋̈́́͞h̦̼͇̳̬̫̫͍̲̞̳̼͓̻͇̲ͯ̋̅̀̓̿͆̈́̇ͧͯ̈́ͣ̽̿̎̒̀ę̦̤̯̂̔ͧ͛ͥ̏̍̀͘͠r̒ͣ̽̃̄̍̌͑ͮͧ̆̓̔ͫ͡҉̱̦̝̰͍͍̪̝̖̪͟ęͦ̋̓͋͛ͣ͆̕͏̸͙̳̤̯͇̗̝̞̤̤̞͙̩͈ͅ ̛͉̟͇͈͕̖̘̜̳̭̲̞̭̫̫̬͇͌ͮ̊͌ͭ͊ͬ́ͮ̓͊̈̎̓͑̓̽̀n̨ͬ͐͐̓̔ͮ͛̓ͪ҉̷̶̮̰̺͙̠̝̪͔͠o̵̷̡̦͍͔̱͓̪̗̩̪͕̜͕ͭ̑́͐͂͊̆͟ͅw͖͇̪̹̙͙̠͕ͭ̄̇͂̀ͭ͋͛̔̑̍ͪ̀̽̈ͦ͒͐̄͢͝.̢̡̭̜̤͈̞͙̙͖͇̟͙̜̯̣̣͇͛ͥͨ͋͂̌͋͌͋ͤ̉ͫ́͠ ̧̜͓̟̤̗͈̣͉̟͉̮̘͉͖͚̼̦̬̑̊͑͒̿̀͑͆ͣ̓͑̓ͪ̇̾͢ͅy̢̢̛͇̟̪͚̤̻͕̪̻̪̮̖̲͇̘̤ͮͣ̉̔ͨ̔ͣ̎̆̾ͥ̆̀ͭ̕o̧̙̮̱͉̲̼̺̖̠̞̠̼̤̥ͨͫ̊ͯ͢͡͞u̵̜̙̯̝̝͎̜̜̽̇̃̅̌̈ͪͨ͢͝'̪̠͖̤̪̟͈̘̤͚͕͋͌ͧ̌̆̇̿ͣ̈́ͮͧ̈̔̀͟͞r̈ͤ͆͌̒̋̓̔҉̶̷̯̤͖̥̖̞̬̤̟̩͡e̡̢̯̩̟͍̺͎̮̰͊͒͌͂̈ ̵̤͎̥̦͓̫̺̤̹̦̠͖̺̽̀ͧ͛̆ͫ̽ͪ͂̏͟ȁ̵̧̧̜̲͔̬͚̩̬̲̫͈ͣ͂ͥͯͥ́̈ͨļ̵͚̖̱̙ͧ̓̓̚͡l̛͉̹̻͙̺̮͎̬̪̙̺͕̤̲̻̥ͩ̈̅̃͋ͧ͌ͫ͂́̚̕͟͢ ̛̝̺̤̖͍̱̝̦̹͙ͮ͊̎̏̐̽̅̄ͪͦ̓̂ͫ͂͐̀̚̕͘͢g̰̤̩̼̼͍̦̪̙̜̥̫̪̺̜̗̃͊͆̆ͭ́̀̚͝͡ͅǫ̳̟̝̬̞͇̼̩̲͖̥̻̻̣̺̪͕ͦ̆͂ͬ͊ͩ̀̄̇̀͝͝͠i̮̟̳̥̱̣͓̙̬̞͈͈̖͕͔̟͛̈́ͩ̌͋̓͑ͯͪ́͒̃̀͢n̵̷͚̳̖͎̜͔͍̣̥̈ͯͮ͒̔̈͗ͭ͑͗̈́ͥ̐͝͠g̵̜̥̲̙͋͂̏̔̿͛ͩ̆̾̈́͐ͭ͂̋̾ͬ͘͞ ̡ͯ̾̋͛ͣͣ̑̒̆͠͏̝̤͓̻̰͕̳t̻̩̭͖̖̝̝̰̜̅ͪ͗͗̃͌͋͊͐͌ͪͪͪ̒ͦͨ̾ͥ͟͡ǫ̶ͣͬ̐̾ͮ̊̈͆̌̈͊́ͤͨ̓̅̀̀͢͏̹̫͚̠̼̭̠̼̠͚̻ ͂͐̎ͣ̀̀̒̐̇̈͑͒ͧ̿ͦ͑̊̓͂̀͏̹̗̲̱̞̳̤̫̺͈̳̩̣͓͍d̶͉̭̹̲̭͙͉̞̺̺̹̘̱̰͖̅͂ͩͬͤͧ̇͘͝i̶̍͗ͦͤͣ̾҉҉͙͔̳̼͉̝̬͘ͅȩ̡̳̯̳̺͚̓̈͐͐͗̈̾̇ͫ̓ͬ.̅̄ͦ̿̓̉̐̒̍ͧ̈́ͩ̓ͫͤ͛ͭ̂̚͡͠͏͓̬̲̻̤̩̬̪̱̥͎̦̳̭
Piece got up to take third watch.He hadn't been able to get much sleep anyways, still not fully trusting JK. The guy had never done much work, and really hadn't done anything to prove his innocence.
A few hours passed quickly for Piece. He just replayed bits of the previous days in his head, searching for something - anything! But alas, his work proved ultimately pointless. Turning back to face the wounded and attend to his work, he noted that one of them wasn't where they had been.
For that matter, the character was no longer on the ground. They were on-top of the table, clearly dead. How, Piece didn't know.
He woke the others, and took a look at the body. Zatharel. No marks. Just there. Dead. And Piece hadn't seen it at all.

~~~~~
After a few moments, he walked out of the makeshift medical tent, where he had done so much work. Immediately, he noticed the message that had been carefully written on the ground:

I've worked so hard for all of you. Without me you would be dead. So this? This shouldn't upset you at all.
NOTES:
  • Zatharel has died of unknown causes.
  • It is now Day 4.

IanAnth66

Something clever
Mod
Dec 13, 2013
Looks like someone wants us to leave!!!!!!!

I actually have a theory about this. What if these weird messages are being left there by the antihero? Nobody has given him much thought yet.

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
I've worked so hard for all of you. Without me you would be dead. So this? This shouldn't upset you at all.
So does this mean that someone that has worked hard on our team is an antagonist? If so, I suppose, out of the current players, I'm beginning to suspect Ian, who's been pretty helpful lately... Although he has suspected some antagonists... Its a bit of a controversial theory xD But then again, it could be someone else, or even a useless clue.

Edit: Sorry I've been so silent, my Mom is cutting me down to 30 minutes of electronics per day cause of finals coming up, and I've been trying to work around that to post on the forums. XD

Last edited:

_Benjymon_

Peon
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
Sorry, was gone for that week, haven't had a ton of time since. That is interesting theory though, it probably has something to do with that.

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
Disregard this message, I had a theory but it didn't make sense xD

Last edited:

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013

Silence. All across the camp. Not a man ventured outside his own tent that day. No work was done. No meals made- nobody was hungry.
'I suppose,' thought Piece, that's what this sort of thing does to you. He had seen a good friend die. Right under his nose. He hadn't heard anything. Hadn't seen anything. He had only been turned a few moments.
Not for the first time, he wondered if it was simply futile fighting whoever or whatever was doing this.
'It seemed,' he thought to himself, 'that by any measure, it would go on indefinitely.'
After all, they were just sitting in their tents, waiting to be slaughtered. Creep might have been ultimately crazy, but at least he had ended up killing one of them.

~~~~~
Piece once more opened the book and got down to work. It would soon be night, and he wanted to know what it knew. Something would have to work. They couldn't just keep dying. This was supposed to have been a break from their work, not a hellish experience for them all to endure!
'They couldn't just keep dying,' he said once more, 'for that sick game.'

NOTES:
  • Nobody was lynched today.
  • It is now Night 5.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.