• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia Round 7: The Story Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Dist, if you didn't notice, I already said something.
Guys, we forgot something:
Where is the book?

Didn't it say that piece dropped it from his inventory?

Pieceofcheese87

always in a Gouda mood
Op
Oct 28, 2013
would just like to say that people not posting in this thread are possible mafia members.
You know that forgot created a group discussion for them. They all know how they are.

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
Yes, but that was so he could put it down in the tent. For all we know, it could still be there.
I don't think we should do what we did last round and just start claiming our roles. I know we did it to work out a plan from there, but we never actually got much of a plan out of it and I doubt we will now. I think our best chance might be to observe what people say over time and see who looks more like protagonists than others.

creeperTNTman198

Lord of the Creepers
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
Problem with that idea is that some people are very good at pretending to be innocent while being mafia

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Yes, but that was so he could put it down in the tent. For all we know, it could still be there.
I don't think we should do what we did last round and just start claiming our roles. I know we did it to work out a plan from there, but we never actually got much of a plan out of it and I doubt we will now. I think our best chance might be to observe what people say over time and see who looks more like protagonists than others.
Direct quote from the first post:
  • At the end of each day, the Antagonists will kill a Protagonist.
  • Every time someone is killed, a clue is left behind. This clue may or may not prove helpful.
  • The Protagonists may kill one other Character each day. It goes by majority.
Could be just me misunderstanding, but did you just scumslip?
From my understanding, the ANTAGONISTS are mafia, and the innocents are PROTAGONISTS.

So, you either:
a) Got confused
b) Slipped
c) You were saying that we should look for who looks more innocent.

And yes creeper, some people are.

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
Direct quote from the first post:
  • At the end of each day, the
    Antagonists will kill a Protagonist.
  • Every time someone is killed, a clue
    is left behind. This clue may or may
    not prove helpful.
  • The Protagonists may kill one other
    Character each day. It goes by
    majority.
Could be just me misunderstanding,
but did you just scumslip?
From my understanding, the
ANTAGONISTS are mafia, and the
innocents are PROTAGONISTS.
So, you either:
a) Got confused
b) Slipped
c) You were saying that we should
look for who looks more innocent.
And yes creeper, some people are.
It was C. Nobody is really saying anything that comes off as suspicious to me, so I'm trying to see who's intentions seem townier so that I don't vote against them in the future. I can understand why you thought that might have been a scumslip, though.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
In that case, we should try and get as many townreads as possible. While doing so, we should nolynch today.

If this still works as the other mafia games:
#VOTE NO ONE

HC12345

loves the culture
Op
Oct 26, 2013
Looking back at those red letters, I still think there's something up with them.....yes, I'm here ^.^

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Looking back at those red letters, I still think there's something up with them.....yes, I'm here ^.^
Good to see you're alive.
But if you read the previous posts, you'd see that we already tried the letters.

IanAnth66

Something clever
Mod
Dec 13, 2013
I was going to put something insightful here, but messed up.

Last edited by a moderator:

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
Certainly we can't tell today who is antagonist. But what about the day after this one, the only thing we'll have more is a clue. One clue doesn't say anything. We could take this slow, but.. if we keep going slow we'll still have no plan at the end of the game.
Hard to make a plan without being able to privately discuss the plan, so that the Antagonists doesn't know what the plan is.

Just putting out here, we can't keep not killing anyone, because then the Antagonists will easily win.

would just like to say that people not posting in this thread are possible mafia members.
Yes and no. The mafia members could be actively posting in order to flush this away. Also the ones not posting a lot in this thread, I suppose they just agree with what is said, or have little time like Aj. Not everyone is as good in coming up with ideas. I'm quite stuck what to do next...

#Vote: Noone

creeperTNTman198

Lord of the Creepers
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
ricky, its easier to get a read on who the antagonists are when more people are dead, because mistakes are more likely as they have to convince more and more people that they are innocent

DistinctMadness

Old Green
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
Dist, if you didn't notice, I already said something.
Guys, we forgot something:
Where is the book?

Didn't it say that piece dropped it from his inventory?
Btw sorry zath. and is there really a need to do the #vote nobody?
And thats actually really helpful, were did the book end up? maybe someone else has it
Vote: Nobody

I'll do what I do.
I highly doubt that they meant anything and forgot even removed them. I'm pretty sure they were there to symbolism the blood. I mean the "words" they made were not clues at all.

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
I'd like to clarify, despite the fact that it's already been said: Only things after Chapter One (non-inclusive) have clues.

Update shortly.

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013

Piece and Freak had called a truce. Although each one greatly suspected the other, they were willing to wait. As of right now, they had no solid clues. As punishment for their fighting, Cory had assigned them to start digging ditches for a funeral. Hardly anyone wasn't working that morning. Between preparing for the funeral, collecting the basic necessities for life, and tearing down the extremely large wall, there were only a few players who had free time.
Piece looked over at Freak. He was good distance away, and seemed to have gotten much further into his work than Piece had. Staring down at his own hole, he continued shoveling. There would be time for the book later.

~~~~~
Cory exited his tent and looked up into the sky. It was nearly night. The others, who had earlier been hard at work, were busy prepping themselves for the funeral. It would be a nighttime event. Looking down at his notes, he read the lines once more to himself: "Although we were all... we must remember... careful the friends you keep." He sighed and took his place at the hastily erected podium.

NOTES:
  • No lynch has taken place.
  • It is now Night Two.

Jkjkelly1

The 28th Doctor.
Op
Oct 27, 2013
Btw sorry zath. and is there really a need to do the #vote nobody?
And thats actually really helpful, were did the book end up? maybe someone else has it

I highly doubt that they meant anything and forgot even removed them. I'm pretty sure they were there to symbolism the blood. I mean the "words" they made were not clues at all.
I was refering to a previous post about why I wasn't speaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.