• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

100% Completion Rewards Upgrade

AverageIPA

Well-Known Player
Op
Board
Oct 26, 2017
Hello everyone, this is Average
I am making this thread to address the current 100% completion awards, while the particle trail certainly is fitting reward to flex the 100% status I feel that maybe 100% could be even more rewarding. With the current state of maps on minr and the map count only climbing this task becomes more and more daunting as time passes.

A suggestion as to what an extra reward for 100% would look like is a
Gold Prefix with the title name being "Perfectionist" or "Completionist".
A current title state set in gold prefix is the
Hexagonal title however Hexa is basically undoable at this point.

To celebrate the fact that someone can achieve such a feat as being over 9 years worth of creations, I feel a those who have
EVER achieved 100% could equip this title.
Not just the current people who have 100% all of the people who have ever achieved all maps completed.

This was just an idea of mine, and if you have any thoughts on it I would love to know them.
Thanks again,
Average

I meant title, not prefix. But whatever we decide works. Im glad we could start the conversation about this.

Last edited:

Hex

Board Grandpa
Op
Board
Jul 26, 2016
One thing to note:
-Hexa is not doable at this point, for sure. I do feel that revamping it is a feasible option, though, and there are multiple avenues by which we could do that (and that's out of the scope of this suggestion).

I do think it would be reasonable to add another cosmetic for100%%, as it is quite an incredible feat at this point. However, I do not agree with letting a player keep 100% unlocked when they no longer have 100%. I feel this is unfair to newer players trying to get to 100%, as they have to do more maps and potentially much harder maps to get to the same cosmetic that other people have. This would mean people like Drahmee or Chillers (or pretty much anyone who completed HC 1.0) would have access to these, which would both be hard to track and would also in my opinion be undeserved. I would definitely make the argument that even the publishing of a single map (Heartless, namely) can drastically alter how difficult it is to get 100%. However, if there are 2 cosmetics for it, I would not be against having one get unlocked permanently once you get 100% and one only be usable when you currently have 100%.

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
However, if there are 2 cosmetics for it, I would not be against having one get unlocked permanently once you get 100% and one only be usable when you currently have 100%.
Agree with this one. I think we can keep the trail as it is now (unlock 100% once). We could add a second cosmetic that unlocks/locks as you lose your 100%. Though I don't think we have support for 'evolving' cosmetics yet,

Hex

Board Grandpa
Op
Board
Jul 26, 2016
At this current moment, we could have some sort of script at spawn that adds and removes cosmetics as necessary, though we don't have the technical capabilities to support them full out yet (though I was told an upcoming update would add a better ability for us to implement cosmetics on the backend?)

Fire

Absolute
May 13, 2015
I do not agree with letting a player keep 100% unlocked when they no longer have 100%. I feel this is unfair to newer players trying to get to 100%, as they have to do more maps and potentially much harder maps to get to the same cosmetic that other people have.
While I do agree at a certain point you should not have it anymore, I do think there should be a sizable timer before you lose the reward once you're no longer at 100%. Maps are being published almost constantly nowadays, so you would have to keep extremely close track of new maps and do them as soon as possible to even hold onto the reward and have it most of the time. Maybe... one month before the ownership expires once you're below 100%?

Hex

Board Grandpa
Op
Board
Jul 26, 2016
While I understand where you're coming from with this, I'm still hesitant to do something of that sort, especially with a permanent unlock. The trails says you had 100%, the title says you have 100%. I feel it undermines what it would stand for somewhat if the titles meant you have 100%, or had it a month ago. On top of that, map releases have slowed down, as we are past the map a day period of the COVID spike. That being said, if we were to implement something of the sort, I wouldn't want it to be more than a week.