• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Who are we?

We are one of Minecraft's oldest servers. Our map dates back over 11+ years and our server has had an uptime of 99%. We have over 600 challenges that will keep you occupied for months. All of our challenges have been developed tested and curated by our membership base who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges.

We are strongly against pay-to-win features and have been a privately funded server for the entirety of our existence, amounting to over a decade of free and fair play for our community.

You yourself could one day be creating a challenge for our server that will remain for years to come.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here...

Anyone here into electronic?

010Natura010

New Fish
Greenie
Apr 27, 2019
I was wondering if anyone here is into electronic genres. I like synthwave, vaporwave, some trance, and I like ambient as well. Any artists and tracks you could recommend?

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
Some of my favorite artists released some synth stuff:

and

https://www.extrememusic.com/albums/3655 (this one is slowly being uploaded to youtube)

Personal favorites: as we come alive, arcade master and turbo squad.

Also possibilities, but more 'out there':

Maybe you can find a nice track

Last edited:

Marrimars

Sleepy Forest Girl
Greenie
Board
Feb 7, 2016
I recommend Patricia Taxxon, she makes a lot of different music with different genres, but I personally recommend rainbow road (synthwave)