• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.4

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

BRING ME! [Minr Maps Edition] Event

natcrackers

not cracked
Greenie
Oct 23, 2021
Hi everyone! Welcome to the very first Bring Me! [Minr Maps Edition] game hosted by myself and @wavelyte. This mini-event is open to ALL Minr players and will officially start on June 29 2PM EST and end on July 1 3AM EST.

What is Bring Me [Minr Maps Edition]?

Bring Me is inspired by a party game where the host asks the participants for an item and whoever brings it first, wins. In this version, we will be releasing a list of criteria and your task is to find a Minr map for each criterion!

IMPORTANT EVENT RULES:

1. The map has to be in FFA/FFA+ (maps that are accessible by every rank so no HC maps, no valley maps, etc!)

2. You can participate as a solo, duo, or trio MAX. Make sure to specify in your post who your team members are!

3. A map cannot be used as a submission to two or more criteria (e.g. Map A cannot be used for both Criteria X and Criteria Y, you must find a unique one for each). Secret maps that are in the same area as their parent map does not count as a separate map.

4. You are allowed to submit an uncompleted attempt HOWEVER if you wish to add more to your submission, you may reply to your original post instead. Editing your submission to add more entries is not allowed especially when others have submitted after you.

5. This event will still continue even after the first person has submitted their completed list! The catch is, other players are not allowed to submit the same map for the same criteria. For example, if the map xoxo was used for the criteria "Map that has the same code as its name", other participants cannot use that same map for that criteria anymore and will need to find a different map. However, you may use the same map for a different criteria. (e.g. xoxo for the criteria "Pure puzzle map" instead). This is why being first is an advantage!

6. No cheating or using unfair advantage (e.g. no elevated permissions/greenie-only commands/map escapes)! If the criteria is found in the middle of a map, you must all play through the map legitimately to get there and get your screenshot.

7. Other players can also "challenge" the validity of someone's submission at anytime! Challenged submissions will still be subject to our final discretion. When the entry is proven invalid, the player must replace that map as soon as possible.

HOW DO I POST?

- Participants will submit by commenting on this thread so that it's visible to all the players! Screenshots will be needed as proof that the map fits that criteria.

- The screenshot preferably should look like the picture attached below. For example, the criteria is "Map that has a long staircase (> 50 steps)". In this picture, I took a screenshot of the staircase in double F5 along with the map I am in shown in chat (this can be done by doing /c cp). But the most important thing is specifying the map + having a screenshot of the item/criteria + the participant(s)! Note that if you are doing it with a team, ALL members must be present in the screenshot.

- You may submit more than one screenshot for each criteria if needed (especially if what we're looking for is found in different parts of the map).

WHAT'S THE PRIZE?
This event is absolutely just for fun and therefore there is no actual prize other than the self-satisfaction that you know a lot of maps that fit these criteria! We hope that this event can be a fun way of showcasing and exposing more Minr maps, both new and old, to more players!

CHECK BACK ON THIS FORUM POST ON THE 29TH OF JUNE AT 2PM EST FOR THE FIRST SET OF CRITERIA! GOOD LUCK!

Last edited: