• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

If Nothing Then Nothing Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShutUpAndDrive

shut up and drive drive drive drive drive drive
Whitey
Jul 15, 2022
Not going to attach a video file of me showcasing/explaining this bug as that would be answer sharing (as it's a puzzle), but I have submitted the same answers to the same levels, and died some times and beat it some times. I only experienced this on my second run of the map, probably because more people had joined it after seeing the announcement. Based on what Solawr said in chat, I assume there is a "duplicate room" mechanic so that players don't have to wait if their next room is full (I have nothing to back this up, just an assumption), which could mean that only the duplicate rooms are broken, maybe if they don't have the right scripts. Alternatively, it's also possible that playerdata in the scripts saves, potentially even between players, not sure how that would work but regardless something's making it so the right answer is sometimes marked as incorrect.

I have beaten the map twice, and wasn't putting in incorrect answers on my second run. Rebplane, if you want I can send you a copy of the notepad I'm using with the answers to each level so you know I wasn't just messing up and putting in the wrong answers.

rebplane

Boring Turtle
Op
Jan 5, 2014
Thanks for reporting!

We spoke a bit in chat earlier but most likely has to do with shifting and holding an item while clicking a lever. There's a warning before level 3 I think. If anyone is reading this trying to figure out why you're dying, don't click the levers while shifting and holding an item.

I noticed this way too late to change it before publishing, and since it's a minor bug and I put the warning sign there I just left it.

I don't have time to change the scripts but I may hire a slave, I mean, I may get someone to help me fix it in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.