• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Rules Update - Spectating others in maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Hello everybody – I’ve got a quick clarification to the rules to announce. This will only affect the green rank.

After several weeks of discussion, I have been put into an unusual scenario, where I am in the minority of staff that think creative in maps should not be allowed at all. With the feedback of the staff team in mind, the following rule change has been implemented today to allow for usage of creative to spectate a second party.

https://wiki.minr.org/Server_Rules#Abuse_of_elevated_permissions_cont.27d_-_Spectating_other_players.

Spectating other players is allowed, but only under the following strict conditions:
  • Greens cannot use creative mode to spectate unwilling parties. The consent of the player in the map must be given.
  • Greens cannot use creative mode to spectate in maps they have not completed.
This privilege also has the following clarifications:
  • In parkour sections of maps, the spectator is allowed to show other players how to complete certain jumps.
    • In sections of maps other than parkour, the spectator cannot provide any assistance, even if the player has already completed that section of the map.
      • i.e., If a player beats the first part of a multi-puzzle sequence and later restarts the map, the spectator is not allowed to lead them through that section of the map.
    • Greens are not allowed to use creative mode to map mazes, even if they have already beaten the map.
    • Greens are not allowed to use creative mode to determine or practice speedrun routes, even if they have already beaten the map.

This rule change is one that myself and the staff team will have zero tolerance for offenders. Depending on circumstances of said abuse, breaking of this rule may result in an unappealable ban. If staff determine this rule is being broken or abused, there is the possibility of reverting this change in the future.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for reading,

AJ & the MINR staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.