• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Shaders for /warp board maps

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Was bored and decided to take shaded screenshots of board maps, since http://forums.minr.org/threads/minr-with-shaders.691/ is pretty outdated.

Note that the amount of screenshots taken depends on nothing but the amount of things that were interesting to screenshot. That said, don't feel left out/don't feel better if I took more or less screenshots in your map.

Pirate Cove - Spontida10

Chutes & Ladders - agwR0CKS and Ninetails143

Captivate - swimmy1212

CodSimulator20XX - SleeknFoxy

Dope's Lair - YourDopeness

Village - Zatharel

The Descent - MT_Hairy_Hindu
(soon)
Feel free to use these if you intend on making articles for the map.

Will be updating whenever a new map is on the board. Maybe.

Last edited:

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
Shaders is pretty epic, but I think you should take photos of spaces with lots of light sources at night, and no light sources at day.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Shaders is pretty epic, but I think you should take photos of spaces with lots of light sources at night, and no light sources at day.
Most of them are taken by night. In my opinion at least some of them look quite nice with the sunlight coming from one side (referring to the one that I took of Voodoo car crash).

Updated with Wool Town.

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
I'm talking about these ones:
Emerald of Time - Zatharel (with help from magicdem0n11, rickyboy320, thefattestpig and henniboy321)

Zarklin Ruins - minty1111

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
I'm talking about these ones:
eot is very dark in that part for a reason. Zarklin has barely any lighting at all, I can't edit that map.

Updated with Halls of Infinity.

Last edited:

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
eot is very dark in that part for a reason. Zarklin has barely any lighting at all, I can't edit that map.

Updated with Halls of Infinity.
I'm not talking about editing the map. I'm talking abbout taking them in daylight.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
I'm not talking about editing the map. I'm talking abbout taking them in daylight.
But in order for me to take things with lightsources at there need to *be* lightsources, and in order for me to take them with no lightsources at day requires there to not *be* any lightsources.

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
Did you really have to make a THIRD GREAT RACE!!!! 1900JPinoy why? Just WHY?

I like the looks of lilrichie's Giant Minecraft
TGR3 is actually pretty cool.

Apparently, Giant Minecraft might not see the FFA 'cause lilritchie quit.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Updated with Spectrum.
(sorry for the awkward look of it, sonic ether renders glass a bit strangely and for some reasons when I tried the beacon version all the beacons were black)

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Updated.
Removed Zarklin Ruins due to it being published.
Removed Wool Town due to it being published.
Removed Halls of Infinity due to it being published.
Removed Shroomville due to it being published.
Removed Spectrum due to it being published.
Removed Lost Diamond due to it being removed from the board.
Removed Steve's Mine due to it being removed from the board.
Removed Giant Minecraft due to it being removed from the board.
Updated Chutes & Ladders due to update.
Added Simon's Funhouse.
Added MineTech.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Updated.
Removed Simon's Funhouse due to it being published.
Added Captivate.
Added Brother Therapy.
Added Hel (why, why did I do that).

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Updated.
Removed Hel due to it being published.
Removed The Great Race 3 due to it being published.
Removed Brother Therapy due to it being published.
Added Mirrored.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Updated. Sorry about the long delay, I've been a bit busy.
Removed Mirrored due to it being published.
Removed Voodoo due to it being removed from the board.
Added Minecart Madness by agwR0CKS & TurtleBlocks.
Added Dope's Lair by YourDopeness.
Added Village by Zatharel.
Will add The Descent by MT_Hairy_Hindu as soon as I decide what to screenshot in it.

SleeknFoxy

Omnipotent Bat Overlord
Greenie
Jun 20, 2014
Pirate's Cove looks very good in shaders, especially in that screenshot, but not so much without them.