• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

We're twelve years old! (Time capsule)

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
In October of 2010, MINR was founded. Shortly thereafter, a unique method of protecting its contents was established; In order to build, users had to complete a trial and earn that right. Since those early days, this has evolved into the never-ending work in progress that the server is today.

Two years ago, I made a similar post capturing some of the statistics of the time. I wanted to write an updated post to see what all has changed:

Map statistics:
- The server currently has 617 playable maps in FFA (Including HC maps). This can be broken down into the seven different difficulties:
  • 57 rated as Very Easy
  • 85 rated as Easy
  • 109 rated as Novice
  • 150 rated as Moderate
  • 106 rated as Hard
  • 71 rated as Very Hard
  • 39 rated as Expert
- The newest map is The Trials, which was released approx. 2 weeks ago.
- Jiga's Claymaze currently lists 573 completions.

Most/Least:
- The most completed map is Factory, with 146,554 completions.
- The least completed map is Innsmouth with 25 completions.
- The most completed very hard map is Telepads, with 1802 completions.
- The least completed very hard map is Transcendance, with 29 completions. (Grim Boo Woke Up and Chose Violence is a close second with 37 completions).
- The most completed expert map is Outpost, with 582 completions.
- The least completed expert map is Affliction, with 26 completions. (The Chainweaver is second, with 33 completions)

About the server:
- Hardcore is currently on version 11.1; HC consists of a 16 level gauntlet with 21 maps used in its design. The final level remains unchanged from the original design.
- The peak player count averages between 30 to 60 players on any given day.
- There are currently 49 members on the staff team.
- The spawn currently in use is the Ice Palace, designed by Chayos.
- The server has 3 major realms - Zero (The original survival map), Theta (The creative realm), and Delta (The survival realm)
- Delta is currently on version 4 and has been wiped three times; The newest iteration was prompted by the release of 1.19 - The Wild Update in June 2022.
- Ajdj123321 has been the current server host for 7.5 years.

The post from 2020 can be found here:

If anybody else has any interesting statistics they'd like to contribute, feel free to add them to this thread, or message me directly. I'll be locking this thread in the near-future to preserve it's contents in time.

Happy anniversary!
AJ

Last edited:

Big

Bird Enthusiast
Greenie
Mar 2, 2019
Never thought my map would be the least cleared of its difficulty; that's pretty cool I guess.

BoggledToggo

Oh good lawd he boggled
Greenie
Board
May 12, 2022
Shouldn't there be 150 moderate maps instead of 105?

On top of this, I may be wrong, but Evergreen being moved from red to black I believe makes the number of reds 71 and the number of blacks 39.

Last edited:

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Fixed, darn typo.

I used the map sheet's "Total Map Count" tab to calculate the number in each difficulty. This excludes anything removed / broken that's been taken out of FFA.

BoggledToggo

Oh good lawd he boggled
Greenie
Board
May 12, 2022
I figured so, but I still believe the sheet still hasn't updated Evergreen from red to black, which is why the red and black counts aren't accurate?

I'm pretty sure I'm right on this (emphasis on pretty sure, I'm not 100% sorry if I'm not LMAO)

So should be 71 reds and 39 blacks.