• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org

Who are we?

We are minecraft's 3rd oldest server and the oldest dedicated challenge and parkour server in the world. Our map dates over 10 years and our server has had an uptime of 99%. We have over 400 challenges which will keep you occupied for months. All of our challenges have been created by our member base who have completed our Hardcore maps. You yourself could one day be creating a challenge for our server, if you ever achieve the green membership rank. 

For more information about zero.minr.org click here...

Resolved 2 More Expert Map No Checkpoints Challenges Requested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImAboveAverage

Active Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2017
Hey this is Average,
I know that me and alot of other people in the extreme parkour community would love to see more hard challenges and I believe that both of these that I am about to propose are extremely difficult but QUITE doable.

If you say they are too hard, THAT is the point. Make something that very few can do, I dont even care If I can't do it. Its something to work towards and a chance to get better.

Challenge Name: No More Rainbows!
Challenge Modifier: No Checkpoints
Challenge Map List: In Rainbows
Challenge pt Value: 125

Challenge Name: (Stranded) or (Wilsons Sails)
Challenge Modifier: No Checkpoints
Challenge Map List: Survivor
Challenge Point Value: 225

My reasoning for the higher point value for Survivor is I believe this challenge to be more difficult that the other Expert maps with no cps.
I think that our parkour community is on the way to working into a higher skill gap, evident with heartless and fantasy islands.
Thank you for considering.

Status
Not open for further replies.