• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

2012 Assortment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Ripping maps out of the challenges / putting new ones in is a fairly difficult and painful process right now. There is an update that will fix that in the future with no ETA as far as I'm aware.

The following changes need to happen alongside this one:
  • Sra to 2011
  • Undo to 2012
  • 4 Seasons to 2012
  • The Big Egyptian to 2012
  • 4 Corners Dojo to 2012
  • Trapapalooza to 2012
  • The Royal Theft to 2013
  • Apoco to 2013
  • My 1st Survival to 2013
  • Viemort to 2013
  • Simon's Funhouse to 2015
  • World Two-ur to 2015

Edit - I'd ask this thread stay open and we can fix all of these at once at some point in the future.

Last edited:

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
The further I looked into this issue, the more maps I saw that were inconsistent (Nathan also pointed several out).

I spent a few hours this AM re-scripting all the yearly challenges based upon this google sheet's publication date. All 10 Assortments have been adjusted. I defer to those more familiar with challenges to determine if points need to be changed. if completions need to be wiped, and if times need to be wiped.

Other fixes pointed out by Nathan that I have carried out:
  1. Sweet Starvation has been made obsolete by adding saturation to Cake Quake. This challenge has been removed.
  2. The four Retro Runner maps have been added to -Insert Quarter-.
  3. The sign for Eighty Days in red was a duplicate (It resides in orange) and has been removed.

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Full list of changes:

2010 Changes:
[+] Lava Parkour

2011 Changes:
[+] Chiller's Door Maze
[+] Lava Maze

2012 Changes:
[+] Pocketz Stadium
[+] Funky Town
[+] Four Seasons
[+] Minecorp
[+] Trapapalooza
[+] CUBE-ERT
[+] Satyrs
[+] UNDO

[-] The Royal Theft
[-] Space Mission
[-] Humongous Fungus
[-] Apoco

2013 Changes:
[+] Apoco
[+] DOOM-ED (Level 1)
[+] CandyLand
[+] Space Mission
[+] Corrupt
[+] Metal Harbor
[+] Snowstorm
[+] Humongous Fungus
[+] Lapis Plaza
[+] Retro Runner Mario
[+] Retro Runner Pacman
[+] Retro Runner Sonic
[+] Retro Runner Tapper
[+] The Royal Theft
[+] My 1st Survival

[-] Four Seasons
[-] Block Party
[-] Trapapalooza
[-] Simon's Funhouse

2014 Changes:
[-] My 1st Survival
[-] World Tour 2

2015 Changes:
[+] Dropping 2
[+] Breaking Free
[+] World Tour 2
[+] Spectrum
[+] MineTech
[+] Simon's Funhouse
[+] Hel
[+] Village

2016 Changes:
[+] Evulsion
[+] Pearl
[+] Night Light
[+] Mint's Trials

[-] Dropping 2
[-] River Run

2017 Changes:
[+] Serene
[+] Carpe Diem
[+] Festival
[+] Birds of Paradise
[+] Inaros
[+] Heist
[+] The Varied 11
[+] Retrograde

[-] Roller Mirrors
[-] Fortunes, Skulls, and Pumpkins

2018 Changes:
[+] The Minotaur's Labyrinth
[+] Kakashi
[+] Pandemonium
[+] River run
[+] FAQ Quiz
[+] Fortunes, Skulls, and Pumpkins
[+] Roller Mirrors

2019 Changes:
[+] The Core
[+] Frienemy
[+] 7 Days of Dreaming
[+] Forrestia
[+] Wormhole
[+] Breaking Free 2
[+] A Sinking Feeling
[+] Paisley Prison
[+] Perspective

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Times wiped for Kaddekes, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2015 (2014 didn't need to be wiped since it lost maps). No completions have been removed.

2016+ runs do not appear to be optimized.

Status
Not open for further replies.