• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

2018 Minr Cup

Should there be a loser's bracket?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HC12345

loves the culture
Op
Oct 26, 2013
Welcome to another parkour event starting 1 week after the conclusion of Ninja Warrior!

Most of the info you need is in a 4000 word-long guide linked here: https://goo.gl/Y4iwnR

However, I'll probably get hate mail if I don't do a TL;DR, so here it is:
Compete in a parkour tournament involving both racing and speedrunning for a 25$ prize! The major selling point of this tournament is that it won't be on a fixed schedule, meaning you can schedule when you want to play! The first week of this event is just to seed players for the group stage. Players are still able to join the tournament while the seeding stage is running - signups close on August 5th, the day before the group stage starts!

If you have any questions, please try to find the answer in the guide first. If you're still in doubt, then feel free to ask in the comments - I have a whole FAQ section I can fill in the guide.

Good luck, and have fun!

Last edited:

HC12345

loves the culture
Op
Oct 26, 2013
Also, help me out by voting on whether you want a loser's bracket in this event - the loser's bracket would feature everyone who didn't make it into the knockout stages, and I'll maybe chuck in a small prize for the winner of the loser's bracket. More info on this if people want this to happen.

luckylukecraft

Actually not that lucky
Op
Board
Sep 28, 2014
I'd like to participate, but I'll be away until the the 6th of August. Any chance I can join (e.g. by setting me as seed 16)?

Last edited:

HC12345

loves the culture
Op
Oct 26, 2013
I'd like to participate, but I'll be away until the the 6th of August. Any chance I can join (e.g. by setting me as seed 16)?
Group stage starts on the 6th, so it's definitely workable. Sign up now regardless I'd say, it's fine if you miss the seeding bit

HC12345

loves the culture
Op
Oct 26, 2013
Seems like a lot of people were confused on the seeding -> group stage draw bit, so I tried to make the explanation less....confusing I guess? Hope it helps.

HC12345

loves the culture
Op
Oct 26, 2013
From here on most announcements during the event will be made on a new discord channel called #minrcup. Currently there's info in that channel on how to access the tournament maps, so please go take a look there. Thanks!