2020 Minr Cup!

HC12345

Cultured One
Op
Oct 26, 2013
(narrator) The battle of champions, this is, The Minr Cup

*shivers* Okay, now that we've gotten the cringe out of the way, I'm pleased to announce the return of the Minr Cup, alongside a few changes! For those who weren't here the last time around, the Minr Cup in short is a parkour event/tournament involving some of Minr's best parkour maps and different gamemodes of your choosing. Players compete in head-to-head matches, where the best will advance through a two-stage tournament to determine the best of the parkour players on Minr. As an upgrade from last time, the top three finishers will receive a prize of $25, $15 and $10 respectively.

The event will begin on Monday, May 4th 2020, and run for three weeks (1 week per stage), and once again employ a lax scheduling system that allows players to play their matches whenever they want.

More info here in the full Minr Cup guide (trust me, it's worth the read):

Sign up here - although the event officially starts on May 4th, you have until the 9th to sign up!

Also, please join the Minr Cup specific Discord channel here (it's a new thing we're experimenting with this time around, and hopefully it'll help with ensuring the smooth operations of this event) - https://discord.gg/snYQHHu

Please don't hesitate to contact me on any platform if you have any questions, and I hope to see you all soon competing on the server!

mc-3.png