• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

A Few Free Game Codes

cocacoakley

Peon
Greenie
Oct 28, 2013
Hey, so I have a bunch of game codes from humble bundles and such so if you play games other than minecraft on the computer via steam, comment on this page and I'll inbox you the code/link. I'd post the codes along with em', but I don't trust that one person might snatch em' all up. I'd prefer one per person, but if you're organising a contest for something and want to give a few codes to the winners, then let me know! Like I said, please comment on the thread cos otherwise I won't mark that it's gone and people might get bum codes. Which, by the way, one or two might be!

The list is as follows in no particular order:
Bioshock 2
FEZ (x2 codes)
Gotham City Imposters: Professional Kit
Guardians of Middle Earth
FEAR
LOTR Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack
Dead Space (One steam key, one origin key)
Orcs Must Die! GOTY
Sanctum: Collection
Cities in Motion 2
Eets Munchies
Bastion

A Virus Named Tom
Limbo
Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel Package

Hitman: Codename 47
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Battlestations: Midway
Mini Ninjas
Daikatana
Anachronox
Deus Ex: Invisible War
Nosgoth Veteran Pack.

Last edited:

corygolfanatic

Panther Guitar Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
I'd love to try and play some Limbo, have been wanting that game for awhile!

This is really nice of you to do, Chad, thanks. :)

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
God dammit cory, I wanted Limbo.
hm, could I have Dead Space? Preferably the steam key.

skyerzz

Awesome
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
really Nice to do such a thing chad! I'll keep off them for now, to give other People chances :)

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
Hey, so I have a bunch of game codes from humble bundles and such so if you play games other than minecraft on the computer via steam, comment on this page and I'll inbox you the code/link. I'd post the codes along with em', but I don't trust that one person might snatch em' all up. I'd prefer one per person, but if you're organising a contest for something and want to give a few codes to the winners, then let me know! Like I said, please comment on the thread cos otherwise I won't mark that it's gone and people might get bum codes. Which, by the way, one or two might be!

The list is as follows in no particular order:
Bioshock 2
FEZ (x2 codes)
Gotham City Imposters: Professional Kit
Guardians of Middle Earth
FEAR
LOTR Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack
Dead Space (One steam key, one origin key)
Orcs Must Die! GOTY
Sanctum: Collection
Cities in Motion 2
Eets Munchies
Bastion
A Virus Named Tom
Limbo
Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel Package
Chad, you could do this as prizes for a minr competition.

cocacoakley

Peon
Greenie
Oct 28, 2013
Chad, you could do this as prizes for a minr competition.
I did say "If you're organising a contest" I could give them multiple codes for the purpose of prizes. I figure there's plenty of codes for individuals and a contest or two. I don't know anyone currently running a contest, but if anyone would let me know I'll send em' a message!

really Nice to do such a thing chad! I'll keep off them for now, to give other People chances :)
Thanks sky. Congrats on the promotion!

henniboy321

Chicken eater
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
Can I have the Lotr please? Unless it is gonna be used for some other purpose like events.

cocacoakley

Peon
Greenie
Oct 28, 2013
Updated with a few other game codes I didn't have prior. Includes Hitman: Codename 47, Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, Battlestations: Midway, Mini Ninjas, Daikatana, Anachronox, Deus Ex: Invisible War, and Nosgoth Veteran Pack.

Again, if anyone is planning any competition, let me know and I can give you a few of the games to give to winners!

skyerzz

Awesome
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
Updated with a few other game codes I didn't have prior. Includes Hitman: Codename 47, Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, Battlestations: Midway, Mini Ninjas, Daikatana, Anachronox, Deus Ex: Invisible War, and Nosgoth Veteran Pack.

Again, if anyone is planning any competition, let me know and I can give you a few of the games to give to winners!

just a random thought, would this work in your TGR competition maybe @HC12345

Crafter

Peon
Greenie
Jul 20, 2014
If Cities in Motion 2 is unspoken for, I'm willing to take it off of your hands. If there are plans to include it in a competition/giveaway kind of thing, make that a priority though.
Thanks in advance chad, very kind of you.

corygolfanatic

Panther Guitar Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
Hey Chad, I have a minr event coming up (Amazing Race), do you think I could have a few codes to give to the winner?

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
srsly buy Garry's mod it's an awesome game + you support an awesome developer (facepunch studios).

CSS is overrated (or rather outdated) and overpriced IMO