• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Achievements Suggestion

MonkeyMania

New Fish
Greenie
Apr 22, 2017
So I was thinking that there should be another rank on the server, so I thought of achievements.

Ex. 1: Beat 5 Red-Difficulty maps

Ex. 2: Get 150 FFA Points

Ex. 3: Beat Hexa

Ex. 4: Become Green

There's a lot more achievements that could be added, and if you beat all of them, then you would get a new color, like Yellow. This is just a suggestion.
upload_2017-4-23_11-50-34.png

Thanks.
MonkeyMania123

Edit: One of the achievements SHOULD be get green, just to make it less complicated.

Last edited:

pieterjan_1998

Peon
Greenie
Jan 30, 2014
I like the idea of adding more achievements for people to get.

However, i'm thinking it could be too chaotic with people in the chat having all different colors. This will lead to new players not knowing what color what rank is. so imo there shouldn't be more ranks added for this will create confusion.

Just to be clear i am all for more achievements to get on the server and maybe some type of rewards given to the people who reach these achievements. I just think it is better if they are displayed in some other way then the rank/color of your name in chat. I will definitely think of ways to display possible achievements.

swimmy1212

Swimming around
Op
Feb 28, 2015
^
A new color would throw everything off imo. Achievements are great, but on their own without affecting the ranking system. Would turn the server into a big caste system.

AliBlossoms

Active Player
Greenie
Apr 13, 2017
achievements would be cool but if there was a new name color for every achievement there would be to many name colors if there were a lot of achievements

spolendina

twpsyn
Op
Apr 30, 2017
I agree with other peeps, don;t add a new colour, perhaps a command where you type /c achievements *name* and you see the achievements of that player. Perhaps green+ could get a special trophy like an item frame with an unobtainable item inside that they could put in a map/house

(Also, a hall of fame maybe, where people who have completed the hardest achievements are displayed inside)

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
I'm a little late to this party but we're already working on an achievement system for the server. New ranks are likely not coming as we dont want the chat to be overloaded with colors.

We have talked about the idea of possibly rewarding some sort of currency for use by greens (or maybe for cosmetics) for completing challenges.

To clarify this is all still in the idea phase.

Pro Luma

I Like Anime but Not All Anime Just Some Anime
Mod
Feb 18, 2014
I like the cosmetic idea, something that doesn't really give any advantages but something people want to collect.
I was thinking that because you are always encouraging people to vote and that you were looking for achievement rewards why don't you combine them?
Maybe like with each vote or challenge you get points which you can build up towards specific cosmetics and maybe introducing a random element amongst that.

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
Yeah no more ranks pls.

Been suggested many times before, we are looking at way of keeping competitiveness for greens.