• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Add More Challenges?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AverageIPA

Well-Known Player
Op
Board
Oct 26, 2017
Ok on the same note of me generally wanting to add more hard stuff to this server here we go: (Try not to hate me too much)
Challenge Name: Stranded
Map List: Survivor
Modifiers: No Checkpoints

Point Value -> Roughly the same as revelation

Challenge Name: All Wired Up
Map List: Redstone Ready
Modifiers: No Checkpoints

These are two more difficult maps that I believe would make an interesting challenge for the no checkpoint modifier.

Both point values would be similiar to revelation in point value.

Marrimars

Sleepy Forest Girl
Op
Board
Feb 7, 2016
Survivor with no checkpoints would be insane, especially considering the final checkpoint. Redstone Ready isn't too long and has been done before, and rapture technically has a checkpoint even if you do it without checkpoints (pre/post maze) but Survivor is both really long and has difficult life/death parkour at the very end. I think it should be worth more points than the other two if it does get added.

maxoubar

Master of the Elements
Greenie
Sep 27, 2019
Survivor without checkpoints really is a monster, just the last cp is really hard above lava and there are so many ways to die from a jump throughout the map, so I agree with Marsta that if this challenge sees the light it should be worth more

rebplane

Boring Turtle
Op
Jan 5, 2014
I think Survivor No CP is a little too much. Added Redstone Ready No CPs, it'll be the last one map no cp challenge (for a long while, at least), we're starting to accumulate too many of them.

Also, some small changes:
- Wool Ascending changed to 100 C-Points
- The Intended Way changed to 30 C-Points
- Eighty Days changed to 75 C-Points
= Mineco Madness changed to 40 C-Points

Those are the ones that were brought up to me as super unbalanced in terms of C-Points.

Last edited:

_Trains_

off the rails!!
Greenie
Jul 26, 2019
Idea for a challenge if you’re still taking requests!

free fallin’
256 drop
512 drop (when/if it comes out)
Dropping 2
Crayons (1.16)
Nightmare (1.16)

perhaps the pack continues to add maps as droppers continue? Seems like a fun challenge for the dropper-oriented minr players.

rebplane

Boring Turtle
Op
Jan 5, 2014
Idea for a challenge if you’re still taking requests!

free fallin’
256 drop
512 drop (when/if it comes out)
Dropping 2
Crayons (1.16)
Nightmare (1.16)

perhaps the pack continues to add maps as droppers continue? Seems like a fun challenge for the dropper-oriented minr players.
Yeah, we get tons of new players asking for droppers so this would be nice. I'll wait for 1.16 before adding this so it's not just dr2 and 256.

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
"The Intended Way" is incorrectly listed in both the novice and moderate sections. It should just be moderate if I'm not mistaken.

rebplane

Boring Turtle
Op
Jan 5, 2014
"The Intended Way" is incorrectly listed in both the novice and moderate sections. It should just be moderate if I'm not mistaken.
I changed it to novice, must've left the moderate sign there, whoops. Will fix it when I get on, thanks for pointing it out. :)

Shpeckly

Hihi
Op
Jan 5, 2020
New(ish) Challenge Idea: White Walkers 2 (or any other name that seems fitting)
Consists of 7 white maps (same number as White Walkers) that are all possible non-sprintable. I just went through all of these to make sure, and they all are.
(this would be the order I would use, but any order works)

Journey
Hangar
Piece of Cake
Space Race
Ant Hill/Coral (either could work. Did not have enough pure pk white maps, so either of these would be fine. Ant Hill is tougher than Coral)
Over the Rainbow
Mystic Cavern (much harder than all the others, but still very possible. if too hard, Ant Hill or Coral can replace it)

I thought that the White Walkers challenge was very unique compared to the others, so having another one like it may not be a bad idea.

Reactions: Big
Status
Not open for further replies.